Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
i♥city! said:
Aguero said:
Ughhh please not Bale, I'm surprised he's not English with the way he's so overrated.

Bale Overrated ???? Are you serious ? Dude's work rate is ASTRONOMICAL , He scores , attacks , helps the defense , trouble defenders . I mean what MORE can we ask for in a footballer ?
To stay on their feet?

pudge said:
i♥city! said:
Aguero said:
Ughhh please not Bale, I'm surprised he's not English with the way he's so overrated.

Bale Overrated ???? Are you serious ? Dude's work rate is ASTRONOMICAL , He scores , attacks , helps the defense , trouble defenders . I mean what MORE can we ask for in a footballer ?
To stay on their feet?

Lol i think those words should be directed to one of the professional divers representing Britain in the upcoming Olympics who goes by the name of Ashley Young.

pudge said:
i♥city! said:
Aguero said:

To stay on their feet?

to not look like this?

i♥city! said:
pudge said:
i♥city! said:
To stay on their feet?

Lol i think those words should be directed to one of the professional divers representing Britain in the upcoming Olympics who goes by the name of Gareth Bale.

i♥city! said:
Aguero said:

Have you watched him play? Have you seen the amount of times he has failed to track back, or make the wrong decision? His shots/goal ratio is shit too.

Don't get me wrong he has potential, but no way is he world class. The way some people go about him makes you think he must be Ronaldo.

Hazard is a city player, don't why anyone is fretting.

Not just Tolmie who is saying this, but many trust worthy people all saying the same.

As for calling the player over wages, we all know what agents are like, give the guy a break.

Aguero said:
i♥city! said:
Aguero said:

Have you watched him play? Have you seen the amount of times he has failed to track back, or make the wrong decision? His shots/goal ratio is shit too.

Don't get me wrong he has potential, but no way is he world class. The way some people go about him makes you think he must be Ronaldo.

Don't bother mate. I[heart]City is clearly in love with monkey boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.