Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasri:

‘I think he will come to City,’ said Nasri. ‘There is already one Belgian in the squad. I was in the same position as Eden Hazard last year. I chose City and I don’t regret my choice.

‘He’s a young, talented player and at Manchester United there are a lot of people on the wings.

LoveCity said:
Nasri:

‘I think he will come to City,’ said Nasri. ‘There is already one Belgian in the squad. I was in the same position as Eden Hazard last year. I chose City and I don’t regret my choice.

‘He’s a young, talented player and at Manchester United there are a lot of people on the wings.
Where's this from ???

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
LoveCity said:
Nasri:

Where's this from ???

Could be French TV?

I don't get why united are interested they already have 3 of the best wingers in the country why would they buy a player for 25 mill plus on massive wages if they already have great players outwide.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
LoveCity said:
Nasri:

Where's this from ???

Twitter.

i♥city! said:
Aguero said:
Ughhh please not Bale, I'm surprised he's not English with the way he's so overrated.

Bale Overrated ???? Are you serious ? Dude's work rate is ASTRONOMICAL , He scores , attacks , helps the defense , trouble defenders . I mean what MORE can we ask for in a footballer ?

We can ask for plenty more, his work rate is not astronomical at all, far from it.

If you can show me more than even 5 matches this season where he has inspired spurs to play better through workrate and skill to get them going i shall go to totall recall and have sundays memories wiped from my brain.
You can't because he hasn't. On his day when it's all going well it seems he can really turn it on.
As it stands i would like to see much more consistancy from him.

Now if this is due to Harry's lack of any genuine cohesive tactics or Bale is just blowing hot and cold all the time is another matter, as it is though he is far from how you describe him.

People are flapping already?

This is the most nailed on transfer we've had in a long time. Up there with Clichy. It's such a certainty even the rag media is grimly resigned to it.

FWIW, you probably are largely aware of this but he has agreed to join Man City, it's a done deal.

I thought he might have joined us if we finished 3rd based on how frequently we were talking to him (and he first contacted us late in January about a move), but obviously we haven't finished 3rd and we probably couldn't have got him anyway in all honesty.

I'm just looking forward to seeing him play in the Premier league next season, such a fantastic player congrats on getting him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.