Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
carlos92 said:
dannyirishblue said:
i hope we sign him just for the sake of seeing all the rags who have their hopes up get fucked over lol

I think their plan b is Kagawa.

I think he is their plan A. A mate at another forum in Germany says Dortmund source claims Ji-Sung Park + €12 mil. for Kagawa is a done deal

Ji-Sung-Park is like United's big game player at times though. Kagawa will have to step up now. Personally not seen him play so don't know how good he is.

i8rags said:
Bluefen said:
So I know someone who is indirectly connected with the club and he told me tonight that Hazard is looking for a school for is nipper (around 2yr old) and he's nailed on signed for city... Only passing on what I heard from someone I trust and has been correct about many of our past signings and comings and goings from other clubs

He also told be RVP agent was at the Etihad offices on Monday evening (need to check that thread if that's be mentioned there)
School at two, r u sure.
At what age would you look?

brad147690 said:
Ji-Sung-Park is like United's big game player at times though. Kagawa will have to step up now. Personally not seen him play so don't know how good he is.
Kagawa is very good he will be United's Silva. Dortmund will miss him badly.

SammyBeardoMCFC said:
All these rumours are doing my head in now.. fuckin hell

You have not been here long have you LOL, there will be weeks and weeks of this shit, it's the same every year, the normal way things play out

He is Nailed on

Oh Shit Club X is sniffing or bidding or hijacking (depends which paper you read)

It all goes quiet

He is Nailed on

Oh Shit Club X is sniffing or bidding or hijacking (depends which paper you read)

After a few weeks of this the said player normally signs, but on occasions he signs for someone else

It's the way the transfer forum rolls, enjoy the ride

Plain Speaking said:
brad147690 said:

This.

He can really pick a pass, good at controlling the ball and keeping possesion, as well as score goals.

I can't see the rags going for both him and Hazard, they've probably gone for him instead of Hazard, I don't see us not getting Hazard.

Plain Speaking said:
brad147690 said:

Meh he doesn't have the kind of vision Silva has. A bit more shot power but Silva would trump Kagawas numbers in the BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.