Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
Comparing Kagawa to Silva is like comparing Owen to Tevez.

To be fair they've both spent the vast majority of the season playing golf, so there are similarities.

stony said:
Damocles said:
Comparing Kagawa to Silva is like comparing Owen to Tevez.

To be fair they've both spent the vast majority of the season playing golf, so there are similarities.
If Carlsberg did one liners... That would be it... Piss funny lol

SammyBeardoMCFC said:
Apparently a load of BBC & ITV Football Journalist's are saying Hazard has joined United for £45m. Probably bollocks because I doubt United would spend that much on him!!

A load??? You mean 1 from each station, who both now admit the got the same phone call to each station tonight and was told by an unidentified person that he was signing for 45 mill. The only surprise is they took the bate. Jesus any one of us could make the same phone calls. LMAO.

Goldstein and some reporter from the mail said it's nailed on he's going to the shit,oh well not bothered I'd rather go for lavezzi anyway.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Goldstein and some reporter from the mail said it's nailed on he's going to the shit,oh well not bothered I'd rather go for lavezzi anyway.

Don't listen to the tabloid tripe.

I think we will get him, who wouldn't want to come to the champions! I said why here: <a class="postlink" href="http://jamiew12310.hubpages.com/hub/2012-Top-Transfer-Targets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://jamiew12310.hubpages.com/hub/201 ... er-Targets</a> but basically United don't especially need him, we don, and they can't even afford him!

carlos92 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

He's not guaranteed first team football at city he is at the shit.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
carlos92 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

He's not guaranteed first team football at city he is at the shit.

He is not guaranteed regular football at the rags as well. How many wingers they have got?

alky313 said:
Plain Speaking said:
brad147690 said:
Ji-Sung-Park is like United's big game player at times though. Kagawa will have to step up now. Personally not seen him play so don't know how good he is.
Kagawa is very good he will be United's Silva. Dortmund will miss him badly.

Meh he doesn't have the kind of vision Silva has. A bit more shot power but Silva would trump Kagawas numbers in the BL.
You are right Silva does have better vision and a better killer pass but Kagawa has significantly better shots and is happier dribbling past players. Of course they are not identical players but they are similar, as is Modric, we should not under estimate Kagawa. Dortmund won the German double: Bundesleague (finishing 8 points clear of 2nd place Bayern) they also won the cup, defeating Bayern 5-2 in the final. Kagawa was a vital ingredient for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.