Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 'last minute United hijack' bollocks is the same old bullshit we had with Silva, Balo and Nasri. A combination of wishful thinking and mischief-making from fearful rags. Their arses are twitching like a rabbits nose

alky313 said:
No offence to the poster above but Hazard will be here for some 5-6 years. His child will 4-6/7 and will spend time here. If I were looking for a club I'd want to know everything about the environment and society before I joined.
contradiction there mate, my point is just that, after twelve months in the area he will know all about the enviroment and the society unless he can figure it out on an overnight stay.

i8rags said:
alky313 said:
No offence to the poster above but Hazard will be here for some 5-6 years. His child will 4-6/7 and will spend time here. If I were looking for a club I'd want to know everything about the environment and society before I joined.
contradiction there mate, my point is just that, after twelve months in the area he will know all about the enviroment and the society unless he can figure it out on an overnight stay.
That's why city rolled out the red carpet last week,shown him round Cheshire and that.

The Game 77 said:
Tolmie Tweeted me wheni asked for some info "u will have to wait till monday dont be greedy"

-- Fri May 18, 2012 10:44 am --

Tolmie Tweeted me wheni asked for some info "u will have to wait till monday dont be greedy"

Yep Monday 21st. Day after his final game for Lille, as I mentioned earlier.

Tevez City said:
adrianr said:
Have we officially unveiled our new kit yet? Would we be waiting for a certain face to put on the launch perhaps?

There is no better face than Aguero.

Oh I completely agree, him at the front of a chevron.. Silva and Hazard behind? Would make a fair statement just on it's own that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.