Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueCityfan said:
It's only fake ITK:s (they are probably united fans aswell) on twitter claiming it's a done deal for United. Let's remember that there are more United fans and probably more people who want him to join them.

Watching some Hazard youtube clips and so many comments about Hazard only joining City for money etc..even when City are the champions.

Mate in 25 years time when we have won everything numerous times and pulvarised the rags so much they will raise the whit flag at the swamp people will still say players only joined for the money. they started doing it with youth players now

Jumanji said:
Honestly, his higlights are great, but in matches, his decision making is so nice, and that impresses me the most about him. He's intelligent. You should download some of his matches if you get a chance.

Nice video though. These two are my favourites I've seen. Check 'em out:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZEXra5sVu8[/youtube]

At 18 years old:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNGr9KUpPdI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNGr9KUpPdI</a>
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNGr9KUpPdI[/youtube]

Based purely on these vids, I would understand why Mancini would want such a player -
1) Speed
2) Supreme skill on the ball - passing, dodging etc.
3) Does not go down easily
4) tendency to run into the box - something we need when there are 11 defenders in the box, if he doesn't go through them he would get a penalty..

Does he also take free-kicks and score? because that is another area i feel we are weak in..

Have we officially unveiled our new kit yet? Would we be waiting for a certain face to put on the launch perhaps?

mcfc2607 said:
ayrshire_blue said:
TH just tweeted we should have a happy outcome next week, re Hazard.

can you post a link blue.
ta.

Sorry mate no idea how to from the app on my phone, I'll quote.

Re Hazard,

"Agent playing typical mind games, but if you're asking percentages we are likely to have a happy outcome next week"

-- Fri May 18, 2012 11:00 am --

mcfc2607 said:
ayrshire_blue said:

ta.

Re Hazard,

"Agent playing typical mind games, but if you're asking percentages we are likely to have a happy outcome next week"<br /><br />-- Fri May 18, 2012 11:01 am --<br /><br />
mcfc2607 said:
ayrshire_blue said:

ta.

Re Hazard,

"Agent playing typical mind games, but if you're asking percentages we are likely to have a happy outcome next week"

ayrshire_blue said:
mcfc2607 said:
ayrshire_blue said:

ta.

Re Hazard,

-- Fri May 18, 2012 11:00 am --

mcfc2607 said:
ayrshire_blue said:

ta.

Re Hazard,

-- Fri May 18, 2012 11:01 am --

mcfc2607 said:
ayrshire_blue said:

ta.

Re Hazard,

Thought he was on about RVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.