SWP's back said:
mcfc2607 said:
whats he like style wise

is he a better adam johnson.
I'm better than Adam Johnson

-- Wed May 16, 2012 8:38 pm --

pudge said:
Well he's quite clearly not already a City player
Quite clearly? He says he'll play in Manchester and wear blue.

Why do you get a hard on trying to pour shite on this thread? How does it help you get off strange fellow?
Pour shite?

He plays for Lille at the moment hence he is not already a City player.....

Also, that wearing blue comment has been clarified already, he did not say it. Just because you keep saying it won't make it true.

How does being so ignorant and confrontational get you off, strange fellow?

Dont shoot the messenger...........................

It's only fake ITK:s (they are probably united fans aswell) on twitter claiming it's a done deal for United. Let's remember that there are more United fans and probably more people who want him to join them.

Watching some Hazard youtube clips and so many comments about Hazard only joining City for money etc..even when City are the champions.

The thing I like about him is that even when he's fouled he just gets on with it and doesn't spend 5 minutes rolling around crying, very Messi like.

Hope we get him...

What about this is all based on the marca report and tweets by an ITV and BBC reporter who had been phoned by an anonymous source?

If he goes to united so be it, all that says to me is that he is more concerned with being a star and not being overshadowed by better players than he is being part of a top quality team and quite frankly i dont want players like that.

smudgedj said:
AtG5cuMCQAAerEW.jpg:large

Rags getting a bit giddy

Edit: cheeky bastards have used gold badges!

how dare they.

Cheeky bastards.

that shirt has gold badges on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.