Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant get excited one way or another about him to be honest - regardless of how much we pay it will be well over the top for a 21 year old

Maqybe i am a miserable twat he aint an Aguero whom when we was linked with him and ultimately signed him i felt as though we aquired a genuine world class proven talent

Just dont feel that with him

i dont get why everbody flaps if he goes chelsea he goes chelsea like mancini said we have our targets but so do other teams. its not always plain sailing sanchez last year dragged on then he went barca just look at the bigger picture we have an outstanding team and if we miss out on target a we move on to target b its not the end of the world.We are in a position of strength and we are going to get stronger.

dctid said:
Cant get excited one way or another about him to be honest - regardless of how much we pay it will be well over the top for a 21 year old

Maqybe i am a miserable twat he aint an Aguero whom when we was linked with him and ultimately signed him i felt as though we aquired a genuine world class proven talent

Prepare to be pleasantly surprised then.

FantasyIreland said:
dctid said:

Prepare to be pleasantly surprised then.

I hope so and to be fair Bobby aint bought too may duffers and any player coming to City will get my support but for me if he dont land the workd wont be falling in

Best thing to come out of France in a long time. The myriad of people over there that rate him so much aren't wrong. Mind you, they've seen good players leave France.

I watch him and imagine what he would do with a better supporting cast and I just drool

Freestyler said:
Has anyone noticed the usual trend, when a player is close and all but signing to a club? it goes...

1. The last minute 'offers'
2. The last minute 'collapse'
3. Another team enter the race

same old story.

I'm absolutely gutted Silva and Nasri both went to United.

<a class="postlink" href="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/ghostectoplasm.jpg/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/68 ... plasm.jpg/</a>

If we get him then it'd be a great signing.

If we don't then we can't miss anything that we never had. We move on.

We just won the league so it's not a disaster. I'm not convinced by his attitude anyway if it's down to ridiculously high wages. If he doesn't want to play for us and he's just another mercenary then he's not got the right attitude to start off with anyway.

C_T_I_D said:
If we get him then it'd be a great signing.

If we don't then we can't miss anything that we never had. We move on.

We just won the league so it's not a disaster. I'm not convinced by his attitude anyway if it's down to ridiculously high wages. If he doesn't want to play for us and he's just another mercenary then he's not got the right attitude to start off with anyway.

It is more press spin though. If he was a mercenary he would of left Lille the moment he became hot property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.