Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
A) We don't need to sell anyone regardless of price & why would Nasri wanna move again?
B) Hazard is Manchester bound, his words not mine
C) Hazard suggested he'd be playing in Blue next season
D) Utd have held talks with free agent Kawaga & want him. If they signed Hazard for £35m+ then we get Kawaga as they won't sign both
E) we only have to wait until tonight as Hazard said he'd announce after Lilles last game where he is signing.

Flapping over, as mentioned its all in our favour but if he joined somewhere else then good luck to him. We just buy another player.

I could tolerate losing him to Chelsea more than I could United.

But just like how we aren't paying Yaya 3 million a week, ROman, however crazy he is, isn't going to pay Hazard 200k a week.

not my fault! said:
A) We don't need to sell anyone regardless of price & why would Nasri wanna move again?
B) Hazard is Manchester bound, his words not mine
C) Hazard suggested he'd be playing in Blue next season
D) Utd have held talks with free agent Kawaga & want him. If they signed Hazard for £35m+ then we get Kawaga as they won't sign both
E) we only have to wait until tonight as Hazard said he'd announce after Lilles last game where he is signing.

Flapping over, as mentioned its all in our favour but if he joined somewhere else then good luck to him. We just buy another player.

C) Eh Wrong. He never said that mate.
E)Wrong L'Equipe big newspaper in France reporteds this.
Hazard never said anything about this.
Although it seems like the appropriate time. After his last game + He'll have to go to the national team for two weeks starting Monday. So E could be right but Hazard never confirmed this.

Andouble said:

But just like how we aren't paying Yaya 3 million a week, ROman, however crazy he is, isn't going to pay Hazard 200k a week.

Considering that he has to change almost his entire squad, I would think this would be the case..

Would suck if we don't get him. Doubt it will come down to money though. Chelsea are a late comer but have a lot to offer. Still can't see them signing him at the current price.

Plus Chelsea bought 2 new wingers in the last few months alone. This screams of "let's link him to the other rich team in England because we haven't yet" to sell papers.<br /><br />-- Sat May 19, 2012 9:09 pm --<br /><br />
sincity said:
Andouble said:

Considering that he has to change almost his entire squad, I would think this would be the case..

Luiz, Romeu, the goalie they bought I can't remember his name, Mata, De Bruyne, Marin, Lukaku, Sturridge, their team needs an injection of new players but it's not like they have to completely start over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.