Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
alky313 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tevez City said:
Not sure about that, If you read his comments when Feguson was there watching him, you can tell how excited he was.

Whats the point anyway you told us that while you were rimming Hazard he told you he is going to Spuds a few weeks back

Tevez City will never reply. He spouts nonsense and hides in a cave with a wifi connection.

with his rag duvet round his shoulders

Mark - TheBlue said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Why would United spend £30-£40m on a winger when they have Valencia, Nani, Young and Giggs?

He won't the thing is United have to look like they are still looking at players and always in the market and keeping the ears to ground. Makes good reading for their fans. But you are correct they don't need him at all.

I am not sure about that.

They tried to sign attacking midfielder last summer ( Sneijder or Nasri ) but they couldn't, and they will try to go for Hazard this summer.

Jumanji said:
Can replace Tevez imo... I have a feeling I'm going to have to explain this one :)

Quick hardworking player who can play in the wings as well as behind the forward. Tremendous passing ability to boot? In the same way Sanchez for Villa worked for Barcelona. Am I close?

alky313 said:
Jumanji said:
Can replace Tevez imo... I have a feeling I'm going to have to explain this one :)
Quick hardworking player who can play in the wings as well as behind the forward. Tremendous passing ability to boot? In the same way Sanchez for Villa worked for Barcelona. Am I close?
Pretty close ;-).

Few players work quite as hard as Tevez, though. If you remember, 2 of his goals at the weekend came from sheer determination.

I've been watching Hazard more (especially after Mancini & co. went to watch him) and I like the guy a lot. His through-balls are better than Tevez' (forget about Nasri haha)...I think he would link up well with Kun as well as provide him with good service. He also plays with his head and his decision making is beyond his years imo and THAT impresses me more than his ability.

Jumanji said:
alky313 said:
Jumanji said:
Pretty close ;-).

Few players work quite as hard as Tevez, though. If you remember, 2 of his goals at the weekend came from sheer determination.

I've been watching Hazard more (especially after Mancini & co. went to watch him) and I like the guy a lot. His through-balls are better than Tevez' (forget about Nasri haha)...I think he would link up well with Kun as well as provide him with good service. He also plays with his head and his decision making is beyond his years imo and THAT impresses me more than his ability.

Hazard would be a great buy. The price tag is the only thing that frightens me.

I don't know enough about Hazard to say he'd be a great alternative for Tevez and his in-the-hole-position. The thing about Carlos, is he is such a strong lad, protecting the ball like very few others I have ever seen play. It's very difficult to take the ball away from him.

- Is this a quality Hazard have as well?

Tevez City said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Why would United spend £30-£40m on a winger when they have Valencia, Nani, Young and Giggs?

He won't the thing is United have to look like they are still looking at players and always in the market and keeping the ears to ground. Makes good reading for their fans. But you are correct they don't need him at all.

I am not sure about that.

They tried to sign attacking midfielder last summer ( Sneijder or Nasri ) but they couldn't, and they will try to go for Hazard this summer.
They will go for (and get) Gaitan IMO.

Park and Berbatov will be eased out.

Their "interes"t in Hazard is a sham.

Matt the Giant said:
I don't know enough about Hazard to say he'd be a great alternative for Tevez and his in-the-hole-position. The thing about Carlos, is he is such a strong lad, protecting the ball like very few others I have ever seen play. It's very difficult to take the ball away from him.

- Is this a quality Hazard have as well?
We don't need a Tevez clone if he leaves. We need a player with intelligence and great link-up play. Hell, even Van Persie would provide this as he likes to drop deep and bring others into the game.

And to answer your question, Hazard is one of those players that uses their low centre of gravity to his advantage. So yes, he does hold the ball very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.