Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7398438/City-prepare-Hazard-bid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... Hazard-bid</a>

Manchester City are set to make a £25million (€30m) bid for Lille star Eden Hazard and then loan him back to the French club, but he wants to join Real Madrid, according to his agent.

The player's representative, Marc Formeaux, has revealed the free-spending English outfit are keen on the Belgian international and may look to win his signature with an offer in January.

City could have the money to tempt Hazard, but the midfielder has already set his sights on moving to one of the continent's traditional giants in Real.

"In France, people are talking about an offer of €30m from City and that he would then be loaned back to Lille for free until June," AS quote Formeaux as saying.

I will say this about the French sporting press, they have decent track record of reporting players within their league moving to a foreign country.

They have direct access to players that many would kill for over here.

Auclair, on Nasri, being one of them.

It is also a matter of record that Vieira has watched Hazard on a number of occasions already this season.

This could well be a plant by the agent or his club to kickstart the auction, ahead of knowing he is determined to leave in the summer.

However, Hazard fits the City remit on a number of levels and it would not be hard to imagine we are in the mix.

The fact one of the details suggest a loan back until the summer, suggests to me that the premise of the story is correct.

We have tried to alter the landscape with an innovative suggestion, one that fits in with allocating some of the summer transfer budget a few months early.

Jumanji said:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7398438/City-prepare-Hazard-bid

Manchester City are set to make a £25million (€30m) bid for Lille star Eden Hazard and then loan him back to the French club, but he wants to join Real Madrid, according to his agent.

The player's representative, Marc Formeaux, has revealed the free-spending English outfit are keen on the Belgian international and may look to win his signature with an offer in January.

City could have the money to tempt Hazard, but the midfielder has already set his sights on moving to one of the continent's traditional giants in Real.

"In France, people are talking about an offer of €30m from City and that he would then be loaned back to Lille for free until June," AS quote Formeaux as saying.

0720_big.gif

Hazard is one of the most talented young wingers in Europe. He's quick,technical,strong, versatile and so on............... He's got everything he needs to succeed in the premier league at man city. People seem to forget that we have only one winger.
It will be great to see him in 4 2 3 1
Hart
Richards Kompany Toure Clichy

Yaya Barry

Aguero/Nasri David silva Hazard

Dzeko/Balotelli

blueboi said:
Hazard is one of the most talented young wingers in Europe. He's quick,technical,strong, versatile and so on............... He's got everything he needs to succeed in the premier league at man city. People seem to forget that we have only one winger.
It will be great to see him in 4 2 3 1
Hart
Richards Kompany Toure Clichy

Yaya Barry

Aguero/Nasri David silva Hazard

Dzeko/Balotelli
It is funny how everyone always puts David Silva in the middle of their 3, I do it too. Yet Mancini consistently starts him out wide. I don't know why.

My hope is come this summer, this will be our Strongest 11

.....................Hart.....................
Richards....Komps..Verto....Clichy
...........Barry.......Yaya.................
Silva.......Nasri........Hazard.........
.............Aguero.......................

With, Balo, Dzeko, AJ as attacking options
With De Jong, Milner as Midfield options
and, Zaba, Lescott, Savic and Kolarov as defensive options.

This will be our first team players.

I see people on here saying that if hazard signs then we can kiss AJ goodbye. However I disagree I feel that one reason Johnson hadn't been getting the playing time he probably wants is that we don't have another proper winger to play opposite him...... I think the signing of hazard could allow us to play with wide players more often.... This would give us a good option against teams that like to bunker in against us...... As of now when we do play with out and out wingers it's usually nasri silva or sometimes Milner all of whom tend to like to play more in the middle where they can control the game however in doing so we lose the width that we need in certain situations................. However I do have to say that our fullbacks have been great at going the attack and keeping that width<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:15 am --<br /><br />I see people on here saying that if hazard signs then we can kiss AJ goodbye. However I disagree I feel that one reason Johnson hadn't been getting the playing time he probably wants is that we don't have another proper winger to play opposite him...... I think the signing of hazard could allow us to play with wide players more often.... This would give us a good option against teams that like to bunker in against us...... As of now when we do play with out and out wingers it's usually nasri silva or sometimes Milner all of whom tend to like to play more in the middle where they can control the game however in doing so we lose the width that we need in certain situations................. However I do have to say that our fullbacks have been great at joining the attack and keeping that width

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.