Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dax777 said:
blueboi said:
Hazard is one of the most talented young wingers in Europe. He's quick,technical,strong, versatile and so on............... He's got everything he needs to succeed in the premier league at man city. People seem to forget that we have only one winger.
It will be great to see him in 4 2 3 1
Hart
Richards Kompany Toure Clichy

Yaya Barry

Aguero/Nasri David silva Hazard

Dzeko/Balotelli
It is funny how everyone always puts David Silva in the middle of their 3, I do it too. Yet Mancini consistently starts him out wide. I don't know why.

My hope is come this summer, this will be our Strongest 11

.....................Hart.....................
Richards....Komps..Verto....Clichy
...........Barry.......Yaya.................
Silva.......Nasri........Hazard.........
.............Aguero.......................

With, Balo, Dzeko, AJ as attacking options
With De Jong, Milner as Midfield options
and, Zaba, Lescott, Savic and Kolarov as defensive options.

This will be our first team players.
I prefer Silva starting out wide because he always drifts in and leaves space for Micah to run into where as you start him in the middle he tends to marked a lot.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I will say this about the French sporting press, they have decent track record of reporting players within their league moving to a foreign country.

They have direct access to players that many would kill for over here.

Auclair, on Nasri, being one of them.

It is also a matter of record that Vieira has watched Hazard on a number of occasions already this season.

This could well be a plant by the agent or his club to kickstart the auction, ahead of knowing he is determined to leave in the summer.

However, Hazard fits the City remit on a number of levels and it would not be hard to imagine we are in the mix.

The fact one of the details suggest a loan back until the summer, suggests to me that the premise of the story is correct.

We have tried to alter the landscape with an innovative suggestion, one that fits in with allocating some of the summer transfer budget a few months early.

Whats the percentage of him being City player this year ?

Tevez City said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I will say this about the French sporting press, they have decent track record of reporting players within their league moving to a foreign country.

They have direct access to players that many would kill for over here.

Auclair, on Nasri, being one of them.

It is also a matter of record that Vieira has watched Hazard on a number of occasions already this season.

This could well be a plant by the agent or his club to kickstart the auction, ahead of knowing he is determined to leave in the summer.

However, Hazard fits the City remit on a number of levels and it would not be hard to imagine we are in the mix.

The fact one of the details suggest a loan back until the summer, suggests to me that the premise of the story is correct.

We have tried to alter the landscape with an innovative suggestion, one that fits in with allocating some of the summer transfer budget a few months early.

Whats the percentage of him being City player this year ?

0% next year 50%

[bigimg]http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1598598366/Philippe_Portrait_2_-_small_size_reasonably_small.jpg[/bigimg]
Philippe Auclair
@PhilippeAuclair London

Hazard's 'real' agent, John Bico, denies that Formeaux has any claim to speak on behalf of the player: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/article/380255/eden-hazard-au-real-madrid-son-agent-dement.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/art ... ement.html</a>. Oh what fun.

http://twitter.com/#!/PhilippeAuclair

[bigimg]http://www.dhnet.be/pictures_news/art_174824.jpg[/bigimg]

The real agent Hazard formally denied the words of Formeaux, a single usurper

Statements held in Lille by Marc Formeaux As presented by the Spanish daily as Eden Hazard agent but also the French Yann M'Vila as saying "that Eden would be well in Madrid" have fueled recent conversations hours in the pre-transfer market.

Contacted today, the real agent of Hazard formally denied the words of Formeaux, a single usurper.

"It has absolutely nothing to do with Eden," said the agent of record of the Devil. Currently on vacation after a grueling first half of the season, Hazard is a family resource and does not decide on his future at the right time.

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/article/380255/eden-hazard-au-real-madrid-son-agent-dement.html

zlaz3r said:
Greyco said:
zlaz3r said:
I still believe Shaqiri would be a way better option for us.
First of all he is a team player, something hazard lacks.
He would cost 3 times less both in transfer and probably wages.
Hazard would not be too happy about all the rotation, or at least i don't think so, where as Shaqiri is a very calm, smart and handles pressure well, reminds me abit about our own captain in character.

What the???? I mean seriously what the?!?
Have you ever seen Hazard play? Because that statement couldn't be further from the truth.
I'm a keen follower of him since I saw him tear the European U17 Championship up when he was just 16, running circles around the Dutch, English and Spanish teams. Hardly a game goes by where I don't see him in action. He's all about playing for the team, dropping in deep, providing link-up play, building the attacks...

When you look at his stats they aren't that great at first sight. Not that many goals, nor assists. But when you take some other numbers into account, you really notice what kind of player he is.

Last year he was:
The most fouled player in the Ligue 1, almost twice as much as Nene who was 2nd.
Had the most passes in the opposing half, again with a very, very high difference compared to the next in line.
Had the most succesfull dribbles.
The most chances created.

There were some other statistics he topped which I don't recall. But for those who don't follow him that closely, these numbers give some insight in the fact that he is all about being a team player...

You can have your opinion, and i have mine.
I still believe Shaqiri would play better in the blue shirt then harazard.
Hazard is a great player, well more like a fantastic player already, but shaqiri in my opinion would suit us A LOT better.

Hi's physique is better suited for the prem, he would cost less both in transfer and wages, plus i don't think he would moan if he got benched cause of bad form.
Hazard might be a good team player, but nothing compared too shaqiri's work rate on and off the ball.

one of the worst opinions I've red in a while

Eden Hazard has already proven something and he will be a superstar like messi and ronaldo no matter where he plays wheras Shaqiri just isn't as talented as Hazard and will never play near the level hazard is already playing...

blueboi said:
Hazard is one of the most talented young wingers in Europe. He's quick,technical,strong, versatile and so on............... He's got everything he needs to succeed in the premier league at man city. People seem to forget that we have only one winger.
It will be great to see him in 4 2 3 1
Hart
Richards Kompany Toure Clichy

Yaya Barry

Aguero/Nasri David silva Hazard

Dzeko/Balotelli

Isnt that exactly how Aguero was described? Cant hit a barn door at the moment - needs time to bed in blah blah blah etc. What we dont need is yet another one who needs the rest of the season to 'bed in' at the expense of the team blalance.
Panic buying in the sales isnt very prudent.................

-- Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:10 pm --

Jaskosss said:
zlaz3r said:
Greyco said:
What the???? I mean seriously what the?!?
Have you ever seen Hazard play? Because that statement couldn't be further from the truth.
I'm a keen follower of him since I saw him tear the European U17 Championship up when he was just 16, running circles around the Dutch, English and Spanish teams. Hardly a game goes by where I don't see him in action. He's all about playing for the team, dropping in deep, providing link-up play, building the attacks...

When you look at his stats they aren't that great at first sight. Not that many goals, nor assists. But when you take some other numbers into account, you really notice what kind of player he is.

Last year he was:
The most fouled player in the Ligue 1, almost twice as much as Nene who was 2nd.
Had the most passes in the opposing half, again with a very, very high difference compared to the next in line.
Had the most succesfull dribbles.
The most chances created.

There were some other statistics he topped which I don't recall. But for those who don't follow him that closely, these numbers give some insight in the fact that he is all about being a team player...

You can have your opinion, and i have mine.
I still believe Shaqiri would play better in the blue shirt then harazard.
Hazard is a great player, well more like a fantastic player already, but shaqiri in my opinion would suit us A LOT better.

Hi's physique is better suited for the prem, he would cost less both in transfer and wages, plus i don't think he would moan if he got benched cause of bad form.
Hazard might be a good team player, but nothing compared too shaqiri's work rate on and off the ball.

one of the worst opinions I've red in a while

Eden Hazard has already proven something and he will be a superstar like messi and ronaldo no matter where he plays wheras Shaqiri just isn't as talented as Hazard and will never play near the level hazard is already playing...

Is he? Sorry,I must have missed Hazard's matches against Wigan Bolton away..........................big difference between the League he currently plies his trade in, and throwing him into the Prem and immediately expecting him to perform.
Aguero being an example og this................

Would welcome Hazard with open arms but think it would mean the end of Johnson which would be a shame but it shows how far we aim to go.

ANY1aBLUE said:
[Is he? Sorry,I must have missed Hazard's matches against Wigan Bolton away..........................big difference between the League he currently plies his trade in, and throwing him into the Prem and immediately expecting him to perform.
Aguero being an example og this................
He was destroying defenders by 18 years old. I don't care if you're in the fackin Mexican second division, you need to be really good to this. Really good.

And mate, the French Ligue 1 is a very physical (in fact its been considered so for quite some time). Very. The defenders are huge, stout African guys (no racism :P). If you're a skinny lad and you can destroy them every time on your technique alone like Hazard does for fun and at a young age, it's pretty fair to rate him even though he plays in a different league.

might be good in the league he's in, but its no way near the quality of the premier league, hope we dont buy him and go for redmond instead

bluebannana said:
might be good in the league he's in, but its no way near the quality of the premier league, hope we dont buy him and go for redmond instead

hahahaha thanks for that, redmond instead of hazard ? if this isnt a clarkie then i want some of what you have been smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.