Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
kompany10 said:
bluebannana said:
might be good in the league he's in, but its no way near the quality of the premier league, hope we dont buy him and go for redmond instead

hahahaha thanks for that, redmond instead of hazard ? if this isnt a clarkie then i want some of what you have been smoking.

nope it's not, hazard might be good in a shit league and cost about 25 million +, why not buy some young english talent for about 6 million instead, even if we got hazard who do we drop cos it's not as if we rotate that much anyway

we don't really need to buy anyone

bluebannana said:
kompany10 said:
bluebannana said:
might be good in the league he's in, but its no way near the quality of the premier league, hope we dont buy him and go for redmond instead

hahahaha thanks for that, redmond instead of hazard ? if this isnt a clarkie then i want some of what you have been smoking.

nope it's not, hazard might be good in a shit league and cost about 25 million +, why not buy some young english talent for about 6 million instead, even if we got hazard who do we drop cos it's not as if we rotate that much anyway

we don't really need to buy anyone

haha...you nearly got me then but not quite!

All I'd say is that Joe Cole's looked half decent at Lille this year and I wouldn't want to see him in a blue shirt. That said, it'd be interesting to see how Hazard would fit in at city

I thought hazard was more of a winger. from what i have seen of him ( mostly youtube) he seems to have trickery on par with c.ronaldo.

I think he'd do well in England. Did you see him single handedly take Liverpool to pieces a while back?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoS33S9krt4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoS33S9krt4</a>

That said, why do you need him? Stop hogging all the talent!

Castiel said:
I think he'd do well in England. Did you see him single handedly take Liverpool to pieces a while back?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoS33S9krt4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoS33S9krt4</a>

That said, why do you need him? Stop hogging all the talent!

You lot ruined Football! welcome back mate.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
I thought hazard was more of a winger. from what i have seen of him ( mostly youtube) he seems to have trickery on par with c.ronaldo.

Lille is nicknamed 'Little Barcelona' for the right reasons. They play a very similar system where the front players don't have fixed positions and drift a lot. They put Sow up front and have Hazard and Cole/Payet/Obraniak showing up in the spaces between the lines.
Obviously he can hold is own stuck against the lines with limited room but he's very much made of the same mold as Silva and Iniesta. I can see him developping in a more central role in the future, as Lille have been playing him for some of the games. Just to much quality to just stick on the line. He's more the player you build a team around dictating the game.

Definitly ready for the next step in his career, a move he should have made last summer already imo.

ps: Cole for me is the most talented and interesting English player of the last decade. Just loved his style. Continental type of player I guess who did everything on technique and flair rather then the loads of physical players brought forward by the English school who only have their 'drive' and enthousiasm to bring to the table.

Kun Aguero said:
One word of warning Chamakh looked world class in the French League.
Chamakh never looked world class in the Frnech league. this tells me you dont know anything about the French league. he was never near the top scorers in any season and was a limited player who was good in the air and hold up the ball. Bordeaux used him as a target man and their system suited him perfect.

As far as the French league being sh!t. its the league that have sold the PL more players than any other league, that includes the Championship

It's true, Chamakh had an awful strike rate with Bordeaux, it improved a little and what seemed to sell Wenger on him (besides being a Bosman transfer and we know Wenger likes his "bargains") is how well he played in Europe for them that year. A bit like Jo at CSKA except Jo had a great scoring record domestically and in Europe but turned out to be absolute rubbish like Chamakh.

Hazard can't be compared to Chamakh, Hazard is on the radar of every top club in Europe just like Alexis Sanchez was. He could be the best winger in world football before too long. Real Madrid will be the team that lands Hazard I think, imagine Hazard on the right and Di Maria on the left if Mourinho played both. Unplayable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.