Adam-mcfc said:
reddishblue said:
Patrick Vieira ‏ @OfficialVieira Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
2-1 pour Lille du grand hazard sur le but
Translation?

"2 to 1 pouring lilies over the great danger. Sure, it's the bum."

Sounds like some sort of code to me. :)

Blue Haze said:
RT @1DarrenTulett Hazard asked if he will stay in France next season:"I want to play in England & that's what I've decided to." #MCFC #MUFC

Go get him.

Is that an accurate quote?

If so it would appear discussions have already taken place to some level, I doubt he'd have said that unless he knew there was at least one club who definitely wanted him, that he definitely wanted to play for.

the flight of that rabona cross is just ridiculous. hell of a talent, had a good game tonight. got a sneaky feeling he's a blue

kenzie115 said:
Blue Haze said:
RT @1DarrenTulett Hazard asked if he will stay in France next season:"I want to play in England & that's what I've decided to." #MCFC #MUFC

Go get him.

Is that an accurate quote?

If so it would appear discussions have already taken place to some level, I doubt he'd have said that unless he knew there was at least one club who definitely wanted him, that he definitely wanted to play for.

Howard Nurse and others confirming that quote on twitter.

My guess is he would still take Real Madrid or Barca if they come calling. But if it's down to just England, we'll win easy unless rags are his boyhood club or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.