Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
kenzie115 said:
Blue Haze said:
RT @1DarrenTulett Hazard asked if he will stay in France next season:"I want to play in England & that's what I've decided to." #MCFC #MUFC

Go get him.

Is that an accurate quote?

If so it would appear discussions have already taken place to some level, I doubt he'd have said that unless he knew there was at least one club who definitely wanted him, that he definitely wanted to play for.
We invited his agent for the wolves game.

richards30 said:
Blue Haze said:
This true?

Julien Laurens ‏ @LaurensJulien

Close

But City is clearly leading the race. Hazard's agent was at Wolves - City last week end... And not to visit Wolverhampton (Via @Serguei)
Might be at the etihad tomorrow night then as well?? Seal the deal with the big boss man himself!!

i think his agent was the man talking to bobby when he went to watch lille play he was the one at the beggining of the video, can any one confirm this?

what do people think of digne?

C_T_I_D said:
You've got to feel that he would have been an Arsenal player if he had the resources given his close friendship with Vermaelen but I'm sure the wages, the direction this club is heading and VK being here will appease him somewhat eh?

I cannot foresee him moving to the rags. They're well stacked on wingers plus they're after Iker Munian I believe and agreed a fee for Gaitan or someone.

Just to set the record straight.
Vermaelen and Hazard aren't close, they're neither old friends nor family. They both play for Belgium and that's where it ends. I don't know where those rumours have come from but they're wrong.

Hazard, a Walloon and thus French speaking, left Belgium aged 14 (or 15) and went to the LOSC academy. Vermaelen, who is Flemish and thus speaks Dutch, went to Amsterdam at a young age and went through the Ajax academy.

You're right that he's a Arsenal-type of player tho. But ever since signing his first pro-contract at Lille, just after playing a stellar European Under-17 Cup, he had an immense transfer fee on his head. Aged 16 he was already valued at least 5 million £ and no club is willing to gamble that amount on mere potential.

edit:
Digne is a great prospect. Quality left backs are hard to find and I have no doubt he'll end up at one of the European powerhouses. The quick progression he's making is incredible. The guy has a couple of extra lungs, always pushing high up the field but he has the engine and speed to get back for his defensive duties. Great tekkers aswell.

Who would not want to play along side Silva,Nasri,Aguero,Tevez,Kompany,yaya??

i mean its a no brainer really.

Rags rant about their history, seriously who gives a fuck? you want to drive an Aston Martin or a T-ford?

I really think we are signing him. He says he is going to england, can't see any other english beating us to him.

And he is only 21....this is what we need. Players who could play for City like 10 years.

Hope we strenghten our other positions this summer with players similiar age.

According to rag cafe they are signing some player called kagawa. They think we have got hazard in the bag

Im not sure if we hadnt signed Nasri then I could see room for him but on the wing he is class I just think his talents are better used in the middle

MonsallBlue said:
I dont see a tweet from Hazard mentioning England .....

@Eden_Hazard I assume thats the one?
He didn't tweet it. He said it in an interview after the match.

Kladze said:
MonsallBlue said:
I dont see a tweet from Hazard mentioning England .....

@Eden_Hazard I assume thats the one?
He didn't tweet it. He said it in an interview after the match.

Yes found it mate thanks. And I had wrong twitter anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.