Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevez City said:
Matt the Giant said:
mancityscot said:
Surely the fact we have kompany, the Belgian captain would be a huge factor when going for him

I also think Vieira could have a hug part in convincing Hazard to choose us.

Not sure about that, If you read his comments when Feguson was there watching him, you can tell how excited he was.

Whats the point anyway you told us that while you were rimming Hazard he told you he is going to Spuds a few weeks back

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tevez City said:
Matt the Giant said:

Not sure about that, If you read his comments when Feguson was there watching him, you can tell how excited he was.

Whats the point anyway you told us that while you were rimming Hazard he told you he is going to Spuds a few weeks back

Tevez City will never reply. He spouts nonsense and hides in a cave with a wifi connection.

If he wants to go to United, let him go. Pointless offering him more money, then he'll be just another mercenary. City are at the stage where they need players who actually want to be part of something, who will give 100% every single game.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tevez City said:
Matt the Giant said:

He'll be on GloryGlory next season with the username "Hazard Spurs", protesting how he's just bought his son a Tottenham shirt when they all start getting pissed off with him like we have.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tevez City said:
Matt the Giant said:

I said the man who interviewed Harry Redknapp on the Abu Dhabi SPORT CHANNEL have told me he thinks its a done deal.

Nice try though.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:36 pm --<br /><br />
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Why would United spend £30-£40m on a winger when they have Valencia, Nani, Young and Giggs?

Because I think Ferguson wants Hazard to play behind Rooney, not on the wing.

Xeno360 said:
If he wants to go to United, let him go. Pointless offering him more money, then he'll be just another mercenary. City are at the stage where they need players who actually want to be part of something, who will give 100% every single game.
This is silly Arsenal speak. No player is a mercenary. All players are workers who move to better situation according to talent and interest. No one plays for love of the club. So there are no heros and no evil guys. Just players.

Tevez City said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tevez City said:

I said the man who interviewed Harry Redknapp on the Abu Dhabi SPORT CHANNEL have told me he thinks its a done deal.

Nice try though.

-- Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:36 pm --

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Why would United spend £30-£40m on a winger when they have Valencia, Nani, Young and Giggs?

Nice try what??

You said it was a done deal and now its all new stories, fuck off you dont even support the team your just a fanboy for certain players

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tevez City said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Nice try though.

-- Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:36 pm --

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

Nice try what??

You said it was a done deal and now its all new stories, fuck off you dont even support the team your just a fanboy for certain players

Your Baby sitter is waiting you.

[bigimg]http://www.remc11.k12.mi.us/bhas/bhhs/future/images/cry.gif[/bigimg]

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

He won't the thing is United have to look like they are still looking at players and always in the market and keeping the ears to ground. Makes good reading for their fans. But you are correct they don't need him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.