Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems very strange to me that Chelsea are the bookies favourite to sign the lad when he's already said he's going to either city or rags.. Rumours doing the round on twitter about some article in L'Equipe (sorry cant be assed to find a link to french newspaper) that says eden would change his mind and move to chelsea if they won the champions league tonight.. Probs just a load of rubbish but I'm considering supporting Bayern just to be safe! As theres no way he would go if they weren't in the competition next year.

Scottyboi said:
Have they suspended betting on him? was just about to whack a ton on him coming to us.

Yeah he's disappeared on odds checker which I guess means EVERY firm has suspended betting on him, just seemed bizarre that victor chandler installed chelsea as favourites when everyone else had us odds on right up until they stopped taking bets.

Scottyboi said:
If this falls threw Bale at 12's is a good shout. Depending on a Chelsea win I guess.

I like your thinking mate, if Chelsea are 2 up at half time I know where my cash is going. Can't for the life of me work out why any good young player (very good in hazard's case) would want to go to Chelsea with ageing squad and management up in the air. Bound to implode at some point.

As great a signing as Hazard would be, we currently find two players in European football with very similar styles. Hazard & Kagawa, both are excellent with the latter already suggesting he's moving to Utd after meeting with whiskey nose a few days ago, this would suggest Hazzard won't be joining them but if he did Kagawa wouldn't be! Either player would be a great signing IMO so lets see how the next two days pan out, I'm sure we'll see one of these at City next season. My guess would be Hazard.

Bobby_Mooncini said:
Seems very strange to me that Chelsea are the bookies favourite to sign the lad when he's already said he's going to either city or rags.. Rumours doing the round on twitter about some article in L'Equipe (sorry cant be assed to find a link to french newspaper) that says eden would change his mind and move to chelsea if they won the champions league tonight.. Probs just a load of rubbish but I'm considering supporting Bayern just to be safe! As theres no way he would go if they weren't in the competition next year.

There's nothing on their website

Done and dusted then. Next target please.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2146512/Lille-hold-talks-United-City-Eden-Hazard-move.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -move.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.