Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
putijean said:
pudge said:
putijean said:
you do realize that when he said "this will happen soon" he was talking about signing with "a" club and not talking about signing with Tottenham.
yes I do realise that, my point is 3 months isn't really "soon"

That just appears to be his go to line "it will happen soon" and by that he means "as long as I can drag it out/get more money/keep my name in the papers"

First of all "soon" doesn't have an exact time.
Fact is also that the situation could have changed.
Don't think city and united were that heavily linked with Hazard @that time so if your a player and you have an offer from Tottenham and then suddenly City and United get involved you'd probaly wanna think it over and hear out what the other teams have to say no ?
How about the fact you're mate posted that Hazard has never mentioned a club in particular, when he clearly mentioned Spurs at the time?

Armaan said:
Did Hazard really say that Chelsea winning the CL has made him think about moving there???
He was asked a direct question, and just said that Chelsea have made the CL and this was one requirement for his destination.

And he said he has to think. (not about moving there, but about his career move in general)

By the way, the most reliable source i know says Hazard will go to city.
The guy announced before everyone the departure of Sow and the arrival of Roux this winter ... He has a face book page and he claims to have a contact inside Lille's staff, but he only appeared this year so we can't know for sure if he's bullshit or not, if he got lucky last time.

Hkibou said:
By the way, the most reliable source i know says Hazard will go to city.
The guy announced before everyone the departure of Sow and the arrival of Roux this winter ... He has a face book page and he claims to have a contact inside Lille's staff, but he only appeared this year so we can't know for sure if he's bullshit or not, if he got lucky last time.
Well if that's the case, why doesn't he just say it?

Another quote today:

Hazard : "Tant que je n'aurai pas posé le stylo (sur le contrat), je ne dirai rien sur mon choix"
------
Until I've signed the contract, I will not say anything about my choice.

Jumanji said:
Armaan said:
Did Hazard really say that Chelsea winning the CL has made him think about moving there???
He was asked a direct question, and just said that Chelsea have made the CL and this was one requirement for his destination.

And he said he has to think. (not about moving there, but about his career move in general)

he said: "with chelsea winning the CL, that makes you think".

meaning that maybe they are good if they've won it

coulsonblue said:
I'd rather not sign him now. We want people with attitudes like Kompany not a prima donna

I gave my head a wobble after I called Eden Hazard a Prima Donna. Thinking about it this is one of most important career steps for him, as other posters have pointed out.

One thing not mentioned before in this thread and still might be a bit of a bonus for City:

Belgium never had many of its players in the EPL, not until the blossoming of this current generation with Mignolet, Fellaini, Vermaelen and Kompany.
The Belgians that did come over to England mostly played for City. And it were 2 of the most high profile ones of the last generation in Mpenza and Van Buyten. The coverage City got back then still might have an influence. Won't be too strange for Hazard to be questioning Van Buyten the following weeks.

EDEN HAZARD last night revealed he is leaning towards a £32million move to Chelsea

Lille’s attacking midfielder has been offered £250,000-a-week by the Blues but is also wanted by Manchester City and Manchester United.

The Belgian international, asked about joining the Champions League winners, said: “That’s possible. But until I pen to paper I won’t say where I’m going.

“Of course it makes you think as Chelsea have won the Champions League.

"They’re a big team and will be playing in the Champions League next season."

He hinted Chelsea had promised him regular football, adding: “They have great players and I always said I wanted to be playing.

"I think there is the possibility to play as well.”

Hazard, 21, one of the sensations of the French League, has been continually watched by Premier League sides but in particular, Manchester City.

Reigning champions Lille surrendered their title last night by finishing third, despite a 4-1 win over Nancy with Hazard scoring a 34-minute hat-trick.

He had initially promised to confirm his future but he said: “I still don’t know yet, otherwise I would have announced it today.

"Nothing is done yet but it will happen soon.”

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4328975/Eden-Hazard-Chelsea-transfer-is-tempting.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... pting.html</a>

pudge said:
putijean said:
pudge said:
yes I do realise that, my point is 3 months isn't really "soon"

That just appears to be his go to line "it will happen soon" and by that he means "as long as I can drag it out/get more money/keep my name in the papers"

First of all "soon" doesn't have an exact time.
Fact is also that the situation could have changed.
Don't think city and united were that heavily linked with Hazard @that time so if your a player and you have an offer from Tottenham and then suddenly City and United get involved you'd probaly wanna think it over and hear out what the other teams have to say no ?
How about the fact you're mate posted that Hazard has never mentioned a club in particular, when he clearly mentioned Spurs at the time?

He was asked about his feeling toward the club ... What would you have wanted him to say ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.