Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hkibou said:
pudge said:
putijean said:
First of all "soon" doesn't have an exact time.
Fact is also that the situation could have changed.
Don't think city and united were that heavily linked with Hazard @that time so if your a player and you have an offer from Tottenham and then suddenly City and United get involved you'd probaly wanna think it over and hear out what the other teams have to say no ?
How about the fact you're mate posted that Hazard has never mentioned a club in particular, when he clearly mentioned Spurs at the time?

He was asked about his feeling toward the club ... What would you have wanted him to say ?

exactly

Hkibou said:
allan harper said:
Tbh mate I really couldn't give a fuck who leaves and who stays. If it takes you years to get over a player leaving then you should seriously think about getting a girlfriend.

You can't understand. This is incontestably the best player that has ever played in Lille. And it will most likely remain so for a long time.

You already forgot what it was like before. Our two last mercatos : we sold players for 10m and 24m the next year.
Meanwhile we recruited for 0€ and 14 millions, despite our title. Our historically most expensive transfer is Dimitri Payet for 10m euros.
Each year we are in deficit and must repay the loan for the new stadium and the high wages the club granted to convince our better players, Hazard mostly, to stay.
Our president Mr Seydoux already said than they will not spend more than half Hazard's fee to recruit new players.

PS : If in your mind you don't make the difference between the love for a a gf and the fascination for a player, sex must be really weird for you.
Feel sorry for your loss. Only thing I can say is, thankfully you are dealing with City and not Real or Barca. They would get Hazard to cause trouble and run down his contract for a bargain purchase like Ozil and Sahin.

Hopefully this can pay to improve the squad and your new stadium, which looks nice.

Hkibou said:
pudge said:
putijean said:
First of all "soon" doesn't have an exact time.
Fact is also that the situation could have changed.
Don't think city and united were that heavily linked with Hazard @that time so if your a player and you have an offer from Tottenham and then suddenly City and United get involved you'd probaly wanna think it over and hear out what the other teams have to say no ?
How about the fact you're mate posted that Hazard has never mentioned a club in particular, when he clearly mentioned Spurs at the time?

He was asked about his feeling toward the club ... What would you have wanted him to say ?
"I'm a Lille player, and that's all i'm focused on right now"

pudge said:
Hkibou said:
pudge said:

Ha. That's exactly what he said in that interview.
Tottenham blablabla nice club balblabla. But at the moment I'm focused on helping Lille and only have Lille in my head.

Greyco said:
pudge said:
Hkibou said:

Tottenham blablabla nice club balblabla. But at the moment I'm focused on helping Lille winning a CL-spot and a trophy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyMP1eeIjm8[/youtube]

1m 36

@ pudge Want some aloe vera? Cause you just got BURNED !!

Dont know how anyone imagined he will just annouce it after his match. How do you know it is a signed contract with one of the clubs?

If its done he cannot get more money he signed a contract.
If he didnt has a new contract how could he annouce it?

Maybe he still didnt sign anything, and trying to wait to get more money out of his offers.
Shock horror in football 2012.

Bridge, RSC are still paid by City in partly because of their 80k weeky wage, and didnt even play for City in this year or last year.

putijean said:
Greyco said:
pudge said:

Tottenham blablabla nice club balblabla. But at the moment I'm focused on helping Lille winning a CL-spot and a trophy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyMP1eeIjm8[/youtube]

1m 36

@ pudge Want some aloe vera? Cause you just got BURNED !!
Oh, then he must have said the same after he claimed he move to manchester and that his decision would be "soon"

Or after he said he likes the way Arsenal play, I'm sure he maintained his allegiance to Lille then.

Or when he did this video, "FOR THE MOMENT I PLAY FOR LILLE, BUT WHAT SHOULD I DO..." you should keep your mouth shut and make your mind up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLtMdA4SWvQ[/youtube]
I fear the club who signs him will have a Dzeko/Bosnians type infiltration on their hands

Seriously, what a f**'ing circus.

Regardless of how good the lad is, do we need another......., considering we still have Tevez and Mario.

This video was for an advertisement he didn't agree to do in the first place but his **** agent (John Bico, i don't understand how Hazard can be with him) told him to.
He afterwise apologised to Lille fans for his disrespect. We forgave him soon enough, that day ha gave two assists and won the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.