Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
putijean said:
Greyco said:
Ha. That's exactly what he said in that interview.
Tottenham blablabla nice club balblabla. But at the moment I'm focused on helping Lille winning a CL-spot and a trophy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyMP1eeIjm8[/youtube]

1m 36

@ pudge Want some aloe vera? Cause you just got BURNED !!
Oh, then he must have said the same after he claimed he move to manchester and that his decision would be "soon"

Or after he said he likes the way Arsenal play, I'm sure he maintained his allegiance to Lille then.

Or when he did this video, "FOR THE MOMENT I PLAY FOR LILLE, BUT WHAT SHOULD I DO..." you should keep your mouth shut and make your mind up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLtMdA4SWvQ[/youtube]
I fear the club who signs him will have a Dzeko/Bosnians type infiltration on their hands

Don't think it'll be that bad since most French are pretty bad in English. The only reason I'm reacting here in such a manner is because of the load of lies that are being told here. From the point of view of English fans I can understand a lot of the reactions tho. I'm mostly upset by the English press who has been very lazy in its "journalism". I've been on this board since the moment Kompany signed here and followed the speculation concerning Hazard very closely. Doing that I've come across tons of articles which were clearly based on French and Belgian articles but with enormous errors of translation in them of in many cases pure fabrications added to them.
The other thing, and this is completely new, is the reliance on Twitter by a lot of the press. Example: A few hours ago a fake Twitter account was made supposed to be an official account from the club Lille. The garbage spouted on that Twitter account is now actually being used as a credible source by the Daily Mail.

So now you've got a great talent that is loved by all in France coming here, his reputation already smeared by fabrications and lies. For the people that have known him for years it's frustrating being confronted by this distorted image of him and the unability to get it rectified.

Hazard has been very naive in handling this tho, and he's not exactly a very bright light such as Kompany who follows politics and discusses economics. But honestly, the image of him being formed right now by a lot of the English public is unfair.

pudge said:
putijean said:
pudge said:
Oh, then he must have said the same after he claimed he move to manchester and that his decision would be "soon"

Or after he said he likes the way Arsenal play, I'm sure he maintained his allegiance to Lille then.

Or when he did this video, "FOR THE MOMENT I PLAY FOR LILLE, BUT WHAT SHOULD I DO..." you should keep your mouth shut and make your mind up.

I fear the club who signs him will have a Dzeko/Bosnians type infiltration on their hands

1) When he said he would move to Manchester the season was over for Lille they had nothing to gain or lose from their season and had only the games yesterday anymore.

2) First of all theirs nothing wrong with stating you like the style of a team.
Considering the fact that after he said this he signed a new deal with Lille. Does that count as proving his allegiance to Lille? XD

3) That video was a nike ad video and not his idea.
Also the only negative comments of the video come from people like you(people who base their opinions of him on Tabloid BS) who do not know a single thing about him. Watch how people who actually know stuff about him(primarily french people) are actually defending him on the comment area.
Well, for your first point, how come "Im going to Manchester, my decision will be soon" changes to "Chelsea is a big possibility"?

For your second point, I don't think he did sign a new contract this year (2012) when those comments were made?

For your third point, why do it in the first place, he's a grown man with the ability to say no. As said before, he knew it would be disrespectful.

Because Chelsea are now in the CL ? (CL football is a big factor for Hazard)

Quote's of Hazard are from pre season 2011-2012. Any other quotes about Arsenal in 2012 are made up.

Nike probably pressured him a bit into doing it and his agent probably did the same. Although i have to agree that that wasn't a good decision.
But Believe me the image he got from that video isn't the real Hazard. He's really a nice and friendly guy. And is very liked by teammates and even the large majority of opponents.<br /><br />-- Mon May 21, 2012 1:38 am --<br /><br />
Greyco said:
pudge said:
putijean said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyMP1eeIjm8[/youtube]

1m 36

@ pudge Want some aloe vera? Cause you just got BURNED !!

Don't think it'll be that bad since most French are pretty bad in English. The only reason I'm reacting here in such a manner is because of the load of lies that are being told here. From the point of view of English fans I can understand a lot of the reactions tho. I'm mostly upset by the English press who has been very lazy in its "journalism". I've been on this board since the moment Kompany signed here and followed the speculation concerning Hazard very closely. Doing that I've come across tons of articles which were clearly based on French and Belgian articles but with enormous errors of translation in them of in many cases pure fabrications added to them.
The other thing, and this is completely new, is the reliance on Twitter by a lot of the press. Example: A few hours ago a fake Twitter account was made supposed to be an official account from the club Lille. The garbage spouted on that Twitter account is now actually being used as a credible source by the Daily Mail.

So now you've got a great talent that is loved by all in France coming here, his reputation already smeared by fabrications and lies. For the people that have known him for years it's frustrating being confronted by this distorted image of him and the unability to get it rectified.

Hazard has been very naive in handling this tho, and he's not exactly a very bright light such as Kompany who follows politics and discusses economics. But honestly, the image of him being formed right now by a lot of the English public is unfair.

Your entire post was great but particulary the part i underlined and blackened is smack on.

putijean said:
pudge said:
putijean said:
1) When he said he would move to Manchester the season was over for Lille they had nothing to gain or lose from their season and had only the games yesterday anymore.

2) First of all theirs nothing wrong with stating you like the style of a team.
Considering the fact that after he said this he signed a new deal with Lille. Does that count as proving his allegiance to Lille? XD

3) That video was a nike ad video and not his idea.
Also the only negative comments of the video come from people like you(people who base their opinions of him on Tabloid BS) who do not know a single thing about him. Watch how people who actually know stuff about him(primarily french people) are actually defending him on the comment area.
Well, for your first point, how come "Im going to Manchester, my decision will be soon" changes to "Chelsea is a big possibility"?

For your second point, I don't think he did sign a new contract this year (2012) when those comments were made?

For your third point, why do it in the first place, he's a grown man with the ability to say no. As said before, he knew it would be disrespectful.

Quote's of Hazard are from pre season 2011-2012. Any other quotes about Arsenal in 2012 are made up.

Nike probably pressured him a bit into doing it and his agent probably did the same. Although i have to agree that that wasn't a good decision.
But Believe me the image he got from that video isn't the real Hazard. He's really a nice and friendly guy. And is very liked by teammates and even the large majority of opponents.
I'm sure he is a nice guy but he is very naive, which has been shown in his handling of the situation.

Another factor that may sway in City's favour is our Nike deal the season after. Nike also own Umbro, which is both our's and Lille's Shirt Sponsors.

carlos92 said:
Another factor that may sway in City's favour is our Nike deal the season after. Nike also own Umbro, which is both our's and Lille's Shirt Sponsors.
Means fuck all.

I've just spotted him sailing down the Manchester Ship Canal in a rubber dingy wearing a Mancini scarf and singing Hey Jude.

pudge said:
putijean said:
pudge said:

But Believe me the image he got from that video isn't the real Hazard. He's really a nice and friendly guy. And is very liked by teammates and even the large majority of opponents.
I'm sure he is a nice guy but he is very naive, which has been shown in his handling of the situation.

If by situation you mean the video then yes true however if your talking about the whole transfer saga then i disagree he has been pushed into a corner constantly getting asked direct question by reporters like:
Would you be interested in going to X team?
Which colour do you prefer red or blue? For which team were you in the Manchester title battle? Are you for the winner's or the loser's?
The first question he just remained respectfull to the team x nothing more nothing less. the second question he just said i like both colours. What would you have him say ? third question he just made a joke about rooting for Manchester, again remaining diplomatic. 4th question again joking with "For Manchester" He just wants to make his decison as smartly as possible and as informed as he can. Which is probably the biggest decision he will ever have to make in his entire carreer. The fact that his words get mistranslated, stuff gets made up and people drawing conclusions based on their own interpretations of what Hazard meant by Manchester is not his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.