Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freestyler said:
Another case of agents using whatever power they can.

Hazard doesn't know where he's going?

of course he does - imo he's been advised to say no.

Any last minute deal to benefit the Hazard camp, will be certainly used.

Tonight has been blown way out of proportion, it was ridiculously hyped up. hazard was never going to say anything.

He's saying he won't reveal where he's going until he's signed the contract, clever boy. It won't be him doing the announcement then.

Eden has been set on a move to City for quite a while, if he decides to change his mind then he changes his mind. I'd rather him go to another club, then regret coming to us.

The way he's handled it all personally though, has done him no favours in the slightest.

Common sense on bluemoon who would have thought it :)

BlueNZ said:
Freestyler said:
Another case of agents using whatever power they can.

Hazard doesn't know where he's going?

of course he does - imo he's been advised to say no.

Any last minute deal to benefit the Hazard camp, will be certainly used.

Tonight has been blown way out of proportion, it was ridiculously hyped up. hazard was never going to say anything.

He's saying he won't reveal where he's going until he's signed the contract, clever boy. It won't be him doing the announcement then.

Eden has been set on a move to City for quite a while, if he decides to change his mind then he changes his mind. I'd rather him go to another club, then regret coming to us.

The way he's handled it all personally though, has done him no favours in the slightest.

Common sense on bluemoon who would have thought it :)
Rare as unicorns... or gymnasts with big breasts.

Common sense on bluemoon who would have thought it :)[/quote]
Rare as unicorns... or gymnasts with big breasts.[/quote]

That would be awesome. Watching frame by frame in slow motion to admire the ahum "technique"

Quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damned. If City are not good enough for the Belgian then he can go and jump in the proverbial river. We need players with commitment. I would prefer that we kept our existing squad happy and content than introduce divas. we have enough already.

Re: Chelsea

I'd be somewhat surprised if he were to consider signing for a club where the identity of next season's manager seems uncertain, and news coming out of the Bridge is that no appointment is officially expected for another few week's yet.

Seems like it's all publicity stunts aimed at raising the profile of the player and doesn't have much to do with his transfer at all.

In light of what has occurred over the last 24 hours, i would be happy if this fella did not actually come to our club. He seemed to love basking in the lime light after his last game, and has now reportedly confirmed that he has had a change of heart due to the fact that Chelski have won the champions league.

I think this fella has grown a little too big for his boots IMO, everyone including media and people on here have treated this saga as if it were Messi leaving Barca.

Now I am not saying the fella does not have ability..but come on, the way he has gone about this transfer business gives an indication as to his personality and his ego - he could be potentially dangerous in the dressing room if he is not always playing and that is not what is required at City. Yes Bobby dealt with the Tevez escapade really well, but the last thing we & he wants is another ego trip that can damage our campaign for next season.

He sure has a high opinion of himself. Seems to think he's a Messi or Ronaldo, but at the moment he's just a big fish in a small pond and has it all to prove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.