Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazard DID say on Canal+ that Chelsea winning the CL has made him hesitate. They said "last week you said it was City or Utd, are you hesitating because of Chelsea?" his reply was "its possible"

he went on to add, WChelsea are in the Champions League next year and that is what I wanted for my future destination, also I will get the chance to play a lot there."

French media after the interview were convinced he is off to Chelsea and that it's always been his preferred choice he was just waiting for the CL outcome, Philippe Auclair also confirmed he is thinking the same thing (hazard to CFC). Later, Rudi Garcia, Lille boss, then revealed Hazard has changed his mind about his move

Not looking good. The Canal+ interview I had translated for me on a Lille forum

Four in for Hazard
Lille admit player will decide which club to join

Lille managing director Frederic Paquet has told Sky Sports that 'four teams' are challenging for Eden Hazard's signature.

The French season ended on Sunday with Hazard claiming a hat-trick in a 4-1 success over Nancy in what looks certain to have been his farewell appearance.

Both Manchester City and United are in the running for his signature, whilst European champions Chelsea have also emerged as contenders in recent days.

Paquet now says another club are also in the mix for Hazard but it is the player and not Lille who will decide.

"I am not sure he knows [who he will sign for] himself where he will go, so for the moment, we don't know," he told Sky Sports NewsHD.

"From my knowledge he has four teams interested in buying him.

"It is not up to us to tell to him [where to go].

"We have a very strong relationship with the player, we will work together and are waiting for him to make a choice between these four teams."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7768704/Four-in-for-Hazard" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... for-Hazard</a>

Scotland_WC2010 said:
No matter what team gets him, they will only have him for a few season before he goes to Real Madrid.

Im glad you can predict the future! Fancy giving me the Euro lottery numbers for friday!

Scotland_WC2010 said:
No matter what team gets him, they will only have him for a few season before he goes to Real Madrid.

and if that happens win/win right? good service and a profit

Cheers for the info Tolmie, the 'pertinent facts' :-

unlike the links to both United and Chelsea, only one club has taken the trouble to invite him to their stadium and show him properties.

Only one club and one manager has put across their plans, hopes and long-term visions.

that gives me a lot of hope, we mustn't underestimate just how big an impact that kind of treatment has on a young player deciding his future.

Given how I've seen our representatives conduct these matters in the past I've no reason to believe they'd have approached this any differently, they'd have been thorough, accommodating and professional, that will stay with the lad and be a huge selling point if he has any sense.

Plain Speaking said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Hazard is getting a really rough deal it would appear.

He's a young lad with a young family to consider and signing away the next five years of his life.

Some pertinent facts, unlike the links to both United and Chelsea, only one club has taken the trouble to invite him to their stadium and show him properties.

Only one club and one manager has put across their plans, hopes and long-term visions.

Just like Yaya, Silva and Nasri, this episode shares a lot of hallmarks, the late entry of another club etc.

There are three players at Chelsea in Lampard, Torres Terry who have parity clauses which keep them in line with the top earner at the club.

The top line is way below £200k a week, and yet we see ridiculous sums of £300k a week now being thrown into the mix for Hazard.

Abramovich will not pay those sums, and neither will we.

The boy will have his say, let him have it when it is only relevant to do so.
Tolmie
Could the deal maker/breaker be agents fees?
Havent we played "hardball" with agents in recent times.
Hazard and Yaya share agents.
With the money they are on, you would think they could afford one each.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

I read the agents' fee is somewhere around 6M£ and that's causing the deal to stall as City feel that's way too much. Don't know if it's true though, but this whole soap feels like a greedy agent at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.