Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the media is out in full force. Sky sports news this morning that they understand that Hazard would prefer a move to united this summer and then go on to present absolute no evidence to back it up in fact immediately after saying that they say the player hasnt decided where they want to go so it would seem they have a direct line to his brain.

Rammy Blue said:
Hazard's a ****, let's fuck him and his greedy twat agent off.

He's shit anyway and how dare he fuck about with the champions of England.

Move onto the next target.

[Sarcasm-on]

We should loan Vladimir Weiss to em because in that league he'd look world class.

I'm always sceptic about how players play in "weaker leagues" but he does look a class player but no one knows how he'll play in the hardest league in the world!

ANY1aBLUE said:
Rammy Blue said:
Hazard's a ****, let's fuck him and his greedy twat agent off.

He's shit anyway and how dare he fuck about with the champions of England.

Move onto the next target.

Ha ha ha - the voice of reason eh? Havin' a bad monday morning pal?

Nah mate, just feels better if flapping with everyone else...

;-)

love the overreaction on here.

Everything that he has done and indicated have been because of his loyalty to his present club, & the fact that he decided to stay an extra season i think speaks volume about his character when he could of moved onto greater pastures.

He does give an air of being self absorbed through his actions, but i don't think it was his choice tbf. That whole 'Where will i go' was probably his agents decision in order to get the bidding started. & everything up to now which includes Yaya's sudden decision to leave, revealing that Manchester is his choice but being evasive about which team & also the sudden inclusion of Chelsea whom up to now had no relevance at all was because of his agent.

So i don't think people should question his character, i mean, even lille fans have had to resort to defending him & they know him better than people who only resort to watching youtube clips.

It is clear to me that the club are targetting specific weaknesses in our squad and trying to find a world class solution. It seems this lad fits the bill as far as we are concerned in the attack midfield area. If he doesn't come to us I know our club will have a plan B with maybe two or three more players identified for that role. As regards the lad himself and the attention seeking. I can't really remember how I was when I was 21 years old but it seems he has a young family to care for and maybe wants to ensure he gets as good a deal from this move as he can, it is easy to be critical of him especially if you see it from an older persons perspective with years of experience. One or two on here are already starting to sound like rags cut the lad some slack if he chooses our club great, if he chooses someone else good luck to him.

glen quagmire said:
waspish said:
We should loan Vladimir Weiss to em because in that league he'd look world class.

I'm always sceptic about how players play in "weaker leagues" bit he does look a class player but no one knows how he'll play in the hardest league in the world!

He'd look like a £30M player in that league.

French football is on a par with Scottish football. PSG and Lyon are the two big teams (a la Rangers and Celtic), the rest are average. Montpellier winning the league is a massive upset, but it won't happen again.

glen quagmire said:
waspish said:

I'm always sceptic about how players play in "weaker leagues" bit he does look a class player but no one knows how he'll play in the hardest league in the world!

He'd look like a £30M player in that league.

You could be right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.