Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's another reason Hazard maybe questioning coming to us - Mancini doesn't play winger's and he rotates his squad.

I'm not saying Mancini is wrong in this - just that the rags do play winger's and don't rotate as much.......................................However United wont pay the wages he wants.

Chelsea are attractive because they are in London and also don't rotate as much as us. However, they need to rebuild and don't have a manager! That sort of confusion may dissuade him from a move there.

Im sure Hazard is looking for assurances about appearances and style of play which will improve his chances of National consideration. Will Mancini give a 21yrs old these assurances - he doesn't give me that impression.

If Hazard is ambitious - then he must come to us. I just get the feeling this lad is a bit big for his boots and we may be storing up trouble in future if he doesn't constantly get his own way?

If it were me i'd go more for Bale who does suit our set up - and seems a good lad too!

glen quagmire said:
waspish said:
We should loan Vladimir Weiss to em because in that league he'd look world class.

I'm always sceptic about how players play in "weaker leagues" bit he does look a class player but no one knows how he'll play in the hardest league in the world!

He'd look like a £30M player in that league.

Doubt it Glen. He certainly didn't in Scotland.

ANY1aBLUE said:
There's another reason Hazard maybe questioning coming to us - Mancini doesn't play winger's and he rotates his squad.

I'm not saying Mancini is wrong in this - just that the rags do play winger's and don't rotate as much.......................................However United wont pay the wages he wants.

Chelsea are attractive because they are in London and also don't rotate as much as us. However, they need to rebuild and don't have a manager! That sort of confusion may dissuade him from a move there.

Im sure Hazard is looking for assurances about appearances and style of play which will improve his chances of National consideration. Will Mancini give a 21yrs old these assurances - he doesn't give me that impression.

If Hazard is ambitious - then he must come to us. I just get the feeling this lad is a bit big for his boots and we may be storing up trouble in future if he doesn't constantly get his own way?

If it were me i'd go more for Bale who does suit our set up - and seems a good lad too!

He doesn't play wingers because the ones we've got are not up to scratch. I think we'd see a great deal of variation if he came.

If he doesn't like rotation he'd better start talking to Rochdale

ANY1aBLUE said:
Stoned Rose said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
In light of what has occurred over the last 24 hours, i would be happy if this fella did not actually come to our club. He seemed to love basking in the lime light after his last game, and has now reportedly confirmed that he has had a change of heart due to the fact that Chelski have won the champions league.

I think this fella has grown a little too big for his boots IMO, everyone including media and people on here have treated this saga as if it were Messi leaving Barca.

Now I am not saying the fella does not have ability..but come on, the way he has gone about this transfer business gives an indication as to his personality and his ego - he could be potentially dangerous in the dressing room if he is not always playing and that is not what is required at City. Yes Bobby dealt with the Tevez escapade really well, but the last thing we & he wants is another ego trip that can damage our campaign for next season.

^^this and nothing at all else^^

You are right, but I said exactly this, and SWP & co decided that was good enough to resort to infantile personal abuse - yet again.........................seems you cant express a different opinion on this 'discussion board' without some knuckle head failing to understand the concept.
Yet you failed on 3 occasions to come up with a better player for his position that we could purchase if it falls through, this despite your claims that there are "plenty of others we could go and buy".

mancboy123 said:
See the media is out in full force. Sky sports news this morning that they understand that Hazard would prefer a move to united this summer and then go on to present absolute no evidence to back it up in fact immediately after saying that they say the player hasnt decided where they want to go so it would seem they have a direct line to his brain.

Sky and utd are going to perpetrate all sorts of nonsense in order to get season tickets and subscriptions renewed...mutual back scratching as is the norm.

Davs 19 said:
glen quagmire said:
waspish said:
We should loan Vladimir Weiss to em because in that league he'd look world class.

I'm always sceptic about how players play in "weaker leagues" bit he does look a class player but no one knows how he'll play in the hardest league in the world!

We all could look £30m players in scotland!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5jw4Lc-lZs&feature=related[/youtube]

Hmmm, good player be nice to get him but if not, oh well. I usually have more staying power but in homage to Tolmie, I'll leave this thread for now on a cryptic Video to sum my feelings up for now.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXpL8XICJrc[/youtube]

Davs 19 said:
glen quagmire said:
waspish said:

Looked better in Spain. Not sure what that says about the lad.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Lets look at this in similar attacking midfield/wide areas this season, all competitions:

Utd:

Nani: 32 (8) apps
Young: 27 (6) apps
Valencia: 32 (6) apps

City:

Silva: 45 (3) apps
Nasri: 36 (8) apps
Yaya: 40 (1) apps* obviously Yaya plays holding role quite often but it's likely Hazard would be left or right of a front 3 or form the spearhead of an attacking midfield in a free-er role

So can we finally put this "Mancini rotates more than Ferguson" crap to bed?

Petrovs left peg said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

He doesn't play wingers because the ones we've got are not up to scratch. I think we'd see a great deal of variation if he came.

If he doesn't like rotation he'd better start talking to Rochdale

As a brilliant winger himself Mancini seems to have a very specific idea of what that particular position requires at the very top level. Unfortunately AJ hasn't met that standard so Roberto's patience has run out which is a pity. Bale is a back up to Hazard I'd guess, perhaps we're going to need to get a bit cagey about handing over huge sums of cash to competitors in the PL especially with ffp starting to kick in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.