Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimblue said:
Bluemanc100 said:
A french correspondent on TalkShite has just said that whoever gets Eden Hazzard should prepare for being "blown away" this kid is "that good"

Playing at 80% for the season and in England he will blow us away

He did say that Chelsea "have a good chance" with their late bid

The key point was that the kid will blow us away "if he plays"

So Chelsea will surely play on this............ "go to City and you'll warm the bench"

Come on Club Captain, you can talk this kid around!!

Torres's comments today about being poorly treated, bench warming and 'not what he signed up for' might be good timing for us. However I think Hazard will sign for us, I can't help but feel it's all going to coincide with Nike's worldwide launch of our new kit...this waiting game is pure gold from a marketing point of view and that's the market we're going to have to get used to.
we`re still umbro next season mate, the nike deal doesnt start until the season after.

Jonathan1979 said:
Don't blow his cover! :O

What worries me a bit is that he's a guy who's grown up at Lille (we'll forget about Tubize ;)), and has had nothing but admirers so far.
He's creating an IMMENSE bubble of expectation. If he fails to impress in his first 2-3 games the media will crush him just as hard as they're praising him right now. Plus, the French are always a bit chauvinist. Meaning they tend to call the players in their league world class. But i remember Gervinho though. :D

But also don't forget Benzema. Took a year to get used to the system and language but after that he's been great for Madrid.

Libby Harvey on Twatter just quoted Hazzard as saying I will make my decision by June 2nd suggesting the best bid wins it?!

How could we guarantee him a regular place? and will Kompany's effect be decisive?

10/3 on paddypower now for you gambling types
paddypower have the rags at 15/8

victor chandler has the rags at 6-1 with us favorites

Bluemanc100 said:
Libby Harvey on Twatter just quoted Hazzard as saying I will make my decision by June 2nd suggesting the best bid wins it?!

How could we guarantee him a regular place? and will Kompany's effect be decisive?
Why does that suggest the best bid wins? Maybe he just wants some time to think about it all.... His coach saying yesterday though that he's changed his mind doesn't look good for us :(

Maybe when he said he would be coming to Manchester us and rags were the only bids and a straight choice, throw Chelsea in the mix and anyone with an ounce of common sense when talking about your future would want to consider all options, doesn't mean anything IMo. Sits down with all offers and chooses best one for himself and family perfectly reasonable IMO.

richards30 said:
Jimblue said:
Bluemanc100 said:
A french correspondent on TalkShite has just said that whoever gets Eden Hazzard should prepare for being "blown away" this kid is "that good"

Playing at 80% for the season and in England he will blow us away

He did say that Chelsea "have a good chance" with their late bid

The key point was that the kid will blow us away "if he plays"

So Chelsea will surely play on this............ "go to City and you'll warm the bench"

Come on Club Captain, you can talk this kid around!!

Torres's comments today about being poorly treated, bench warming and 'not what he signed up for' might be good timing for us. However I think Hazard will sign for us, I can't help but feel it's all going to coincide with Nike's worldwide launch of our new kit...this waiting game is pure gold from a marketing point of view and that's the market we're going to have to get used to.
we`re still umbro next season mate, the nike deal doesnt start until the season after.

D'oh! :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.