Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Coop said:
I think momentum has certainly swung in United's favour, I think its obvious they are going to spend a little this summer and next year's title race could be a fantastic battle over the season. If we do miss out on Hazard i'd still like to see us bring in a fast direct winger.
Who else is there on that level? Im no professor when it comes to international football so I've got no clue lol

Blue Coop said:
I think momentum has certainly swung in United's favour, I think its obvious they are going to spend a little this summer and next year's title race could be a fantastic battle over the season. If we do miss out on Hazard i'd still like to see us bring in a fast direct winger.

And your evidence to back this up is????????

Why do people constantly buy into Uniteds PR?

Somebody please tell me the last player that they won in a battle with another club. They don't try to compete

Blue Coop said:
how???? they`re fucking brasic mate!!!! where the fuck are they gonna find £30m plus?? and the wages?

Armaan said:
Blue Coop said:
Who else is there on that level? Im no professor when it comes to international football so I've got no clue lol

Well, thats where the scouts at the club earn there money, but if you could get Bale for a similar price I don't think many on here would be disappointed.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Blue Coop said:

And your evidence to back this up is????????

Just going by the general shift in opinion in 'reports' that he favours united, somebody out there knows where he is going, and it doesn't take long for a little bit of concrete information to trickle through somewhere. Even Sky sources, while they get a bit wrong, they get plenty right.

The Flash said:
glen quagmire said:
waspish said:
We should loan Vladimir Weiss to em because in that league he'd look world class.

I'm always sceptic about how players play in "weaker leagues" bit he does look a class player but no one knows how he'll play in the hardest league in the world!

He'd look like a £30M player in that league.

French football is on a par with Scottish football. PSG and Lyon are the two big teams (a la Rangers and Celtic), the rest are average. Montpellier winning the league is a massive upset, but it won't happen again.
What are you smoking? PSG haven't won the league since 1994 and there has been a different winner in each of the last 5 seasons. Maybe think before posting next time so as not to prove your lack of knowledge on the subject of French football fella.<br /><br />-- Mon May 21, 2012 12:34 pm --<br /><br />
Damocles said:

Somebody please tell me the last player that they won in a battle with another club. They don't try to compete
Bebe.

West Didsbury & Chorlton FC were in for him but got blown out of the water.

Damocles said:

still dont see utd as a runner in this,if the lad is having second thoughts its more likely to be chelsea rather then utd.

Damocles said:
Damocles said:

Honest answer, Berbatov. For all the good it did them.

SWP's back said:
The Flash said:
glen quagmire said:
He'd look like a £30M player in that league.

French football is on a par with Scottish football. PSG and Lyon are the two big teams (a la Rangers and Celtic), the rest are average. Montpellier winning the league is a massive upset, but it won't happen again.
What are you smoking? PSG haven't won the league since 1994 and there has been a different winner in each of the last 5 seasons. Maybe think before posting next time so as not to prove your lack of knowledge on the subject of French football fella.

-- Mon May 21, 2012 12:34 pm --

Damocles said:

Bebe.

West Didsbury & Chorlton FC were in for him but got blown out of the water.

How you doing Arry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.