Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armaan said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Libby Harvey on Twatter just quoted Hazzard as saying I will make my decision by June 2nd suggesting the best bid wins it?!

How could we guarantee him a regular place? and will Kompany's effect be decisive?
Why does that suggest the best bid wins? Maybe he just wants some time to think about it all.... His coach saying yesterday though that he's changed his mind doesn't look good for us :(

I have no information to support it but setting a deadline makes me think he is suggesting that suitors go and get him..........

Chelsea would seem to be the team in the frame if he has changed his mind but we have to work hard at turning our reputation around.... yes we won the league this season but there is still work to do before we are considered to have arrived! I am keeping my fingers crossed that the persuasion of the club's leadership team when talking to the lad and his advisors will play a real part (it did for Nasri) and I am not understimating the effect that Vinnie could have. Our global image will have been projected into orbit also after the manner we snatched the league title away from the scum

I am hoping for another City win

Bluemanc100 said:
Armaan said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Libby Harvey on Twatter just quoted Hazzard as saying I will make my decision by June 2nd suggesting the best bid wins it?!

How could we guarantee him a regular place? and will Kompany's effect be decisive?
Why does that suggest the best bid wins? Maybe he just wants some time to think about it all.... His coach saying yesterday though that he's changed his mind doesn't look good for us :(

I have no information to support it but setting a deadline makes me think he is suggesting that suitors go and get him..........

Chelsea would seem to be the team in the frame if he has changed his mind but we have to work hard at turning our reputation around.... yes we won the league this season but I am keeping my fingers crossed that the presuasion of the club's leadership team when talking to the lad and his advisors will play a real part (it did for Nasri) and I am not understimating the effect that Vinnie could have..........

Probably been mentioned already (not read all posts), but he will obviously have spoke to Joe Cole about the three clubs - don't know if that is good for Chelsea or not

Have no idea why he wants to go to Utd yes they finished second but there a club riddled by debt and over achieving as it it! And if it's a 'winning' history he wants and not potential go and join leeds or notts forrest! After the attitude he's displayed i couldn't care less where he goes!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Taylor said:
Sky Sources have said he wants to join Man United... end of thread!!!! lol

The same sources that nailed Nasri on for them and told us Sanchez was going to them and sneijder as well

Scotty Parker has been awesome for us the last couple of years, I still can't get over the fact that Robinho went to Chelsea though

bored at work said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Armaan said:

Chelsea would seem to be the team in the frame if he has changed his mind but we have to work hard at turning our reputation around.... yes we won the league this season but I am keeping my fingers crossed that the presuasion of the club's leadership team when talking to the lad and his advisors will play a real part (it did for Nasri) and I am not understimating the effect that Vinnie could have..........

Probably been mentioned already (not read all posts), but he will obviously have spoke to Joe Cole about the three clubs - don't know if that is good for Chelsea or not

About as good as asking Robinho or Adebayor if he should sign for City I wouild imagine.

The Flash said:
glen quagmire said:
waspish said:
We should loan Vladimir Weiss to em because in that league he'd look world class.

I'm always sceptic about how players play in "weaker leagues" bit he does look a class player but no one knows how he'll play in the hardest league in the world!

He'd look like a £30M player in that league.

French football is on a par with Scottish football. PSG and Lyon are the two big teams (a la Rangers and Celtic), the rest are average. Montpellier winning the league is a massive upset, but it won't happen again.

lol.. You know nothing about that league.. haha.
Lille won the league last season, Marseille won it before that, then I think Bordeaux the year before that.

Look, I honestly couldn't even tell you the last time PSG won the league in France, why try & explain a league you know nothing about to other people.. lol Crazy.

On a par w/ the Scottish league :) I know that Jelavic is doing well from Everton
but, I didn't know the Scottish league was so good & so filled w/ talent.

How many Scottish League imports have come to England are wowing in the Premier League.. This is the league where Yaya played his best football, that Nasri came from, Clichy, Koscielny, Evra, Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Drogba, Gallas, Cabaye..

Not to mention the history of the calibre of players it's provided the Premier League.
If you actually watched the league you will see that in almost every team there's a player that could have the impact say a Cabaye has had.

Don't buy into this Premier League is everything thing.. It's so naive.
This player is the best in the world "says the person who only watches the Premier League". Haha yea.

I think momentum has certainly swung in United's favour, I think its obvious they are going to spend a little this summer and next year's title race could be a fantastic battle over the season. If we do miss out on Hazard i'd still like to see us bring in a fast direct winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.