Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true that PSG has not won the title, but you could call them the French version of City. So don't shoot the guy for calling PSG one of two top clubs.
When you look at their potential and budget, they are exactly that.
(remember them paying 45M€ for Pastore last season, no other French club could afford to spend that kind of money....).

Is it true that Fergie was over in france again for Lille's last game?

Also, just seen this on Redcafe. Posted by Red Richio who, judging by some responses he gets in the transfer forum, is held on there in the same regard as Tolm is on here. (Don't shoot the messenger here by the way)!

"Well we know what he'd cost because he has a release clause. We won't be offering as much as city. The story as I understand it is that he'd decided to sign for city. Then last week his agent met city and demanded an enormous agents fee for doing the deal. City called his bluff and he fucked off saying his client had decided to join Chelsea. In the meantime they met gill and fergie at Old Trafford on Wednesday. The reports of United in the last day or two might just be his agent trying to bluff some more cash out of city or maybe he's decided that he'd like the number seven shirt and follow Ronaldo. Fuck knows. His agent is an utter twat though."

Could be bollocks, probably bollocks, but thought I'd post it anyway as I know how very few even bother popping over there with all the 'foreigners'!

Rammyblues said:
Seems strange Chelsea are signing players or wanting to sign players without having named their manager.

Not really, Torres was an Abramovich signing, Hazard would be too.

route46 said:
still dont see utd as a runner in this,if the lad is having second thoughts its more likely to be chelsea rather then utd.

United is a far far more obvious bet than City in my opinion

Wages are gong to be similar maybe 10K - 20K a week difference if that
Rags need an attacking / creative midfield player - Hazard is not a winger at Lille yes he can play it but he plays behind the striker

and crucially with a midfield of Barry - Yaya - Milner - Nasri - Silva how many games is he going to get because he will struggle

Rags nailed on me thinks

sjk2008 said:
Is it true that Fergie was over in france again for Lille's last game?

Also, just seen this on Redcafe. Posted by Red Richio who, judging by some responses he gets in the transfer forum, is held on there in the same regard as Tolm is on here. (Don't shoot the messenger here by the way)!

"Well we know what he'd cost because he has a release clause. We won't be offering as much as city. The story as I understand it is that he'd decided to sign for city. Then last week his agent met city and demanded an enormous agents fee for doing the deal. City called his bluff and he fucked off saying his client had decided to join Chelsea. In the meantime they met gill and fergie at Old Trafford on Wednesday. The reports of United in the last day or two might just be his agent trying to bluff some more cash out of city or maybe he's decided that he'd like the number seven shirt and follow Ronaldo. Fuck knows. His agent is an utter twat though."

Could be bollocks, probably bollocks, but thought I'd post it anyway as I know how very few even bother popping over there with all the 'foreigners'!

So no one knows what's going on? Good to see that we've baulked at the agents fees though!

dctid said:
route46 said:
still dont see utd as a runner in this,if the lad is having second thoughts its more likely to be chelsea rather then utd.

Rags need an attacking / creative midfield player - Hazard is not a winger at Lille yes he can play it but he plays behind the striker

and crucially with a midfield of Barry - Yaya - Milner - Nasri - Silva how many games is he going to get because he will struggle

Rags nailed on me thinks
If thats the case I wont be overly bothered because it means Valencia will get less games.

SWP's back said:
Damocles said:
Damocles said:
Why do people constantly buy into Uniteds PR?

Somebody please tell me the last player that they won in a battle with another club. They don't try to compete
Honest answer, Berbatov. For all the good it did them.

That was four years ago and on transfer deadline day when they had no other irons in the fire. I'm pretty sure that we can count that as a statistical outlier.

The only one who I can recall recently is beating Newcastle to Rooney and Norwich to Owen

dctid said:
route46 said:

Rags nailed on me thinks
I've already shown in a previous post that Utd rotate more than City in his positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.