Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
dctid said:
route46 said:
still dont see utd as a runner in this,if the lad is having second thoughts its more likely to be chelsea rather then utd.

United is a far far more obvious bet than City in my opinion

Wages are gong to be similar maybe 10K - 20K a week difference if that
Rags need an attacking / creative midfield player - Hazard is not a winger at Lille yes he can play it but he plays behind the striker

and crucially with a midfield of Barry - Yaya - Milner - Nasri - Silva how many games is he going to get because he will struggle

Rags nailed on me thinks
not for me i`m afraid mate. why keep scholes and giggs then?? surely they`re not playing for free? they are financially in the shit and theres no way they`re gonna pay hazard the sort of money he wants!! how long would they pay the fee over??? 10 years? 15 years?

Ferguson is hardly going to let these two players go for a 21 year old un proven in the prem - look at how De Gau started last season - he will keep these players and rotate

They are thread bare in midfield its clear to see relying on two OAP's - Nasri was targeted by Rags last season and now Hazard is being targetd for exactly the same reason

The question is can they afford to NOT buy him - there is absolutely no way that rags will roll over and will fight tooth and nail - dont be soo blind that you think they are skint they may be tight but they will spunk cash if they have too - ultimately they have no option if they are to remain competative next season<br /><br />-- Mon May 21, 2012 1:05 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
dctid said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
If thats the case I wont be overly bothered because it means Valencia will get less games.

Have to say as a winger which is what we need i rate Valencia highly but cant see him being used as a winger at the rags

More creative midfield player exactly the same role they wanted Nasri for

Still trying to get my head around how / where he would play for City can only guess we would rotate Silva and Hazard as David looked more than a little shagged towards the end of the season
There would be 3 for 2 spaces at ours. Left or right of a front 3.

Or as a playmaker behind the front three. Or as winger in a 442 if we need to change things. Mancini likes his players to be versatile and most of our little attacking sausages change their position in games anyway.

Yes but you have Aguero / Ballo / Tevez or another striker to get games for - AJ has not even been mentioned yet - Miilner dont get a kick of the ball - Yaya best position is when he is pushed forward but that means the loss of Silva or Nasri

I understand what you are saying but we as a team dont play with much width and the inclusion of hazard is unlikely to change that

dctid said:
richards30 said:
dctid said:
United is a far far more obvious bet than City in my opinion

Wages are gong to be similar maybe 10K - 20K a week difference if that
Rags need an attacking / creative midfield player - Hazard is not a winger at Lille yes he can play it but he plays behind the striker

and crucially with a midfield of Barry - Yaya - Milner - Nasri - Silva how many games is he going to get because he will struggle

Rags nailed on me thinks
not for me i`m afraid mate. why keep scholes and giggs then?? surely they`re not playing for free? they are financially in the shit and theres no way they`re gonna pay hazard the sort of money he wants!! how long would they pay the fee over??? 10 years? 15 years?

Ferguson is hardly going to let these two players go for a 21 year old un proven in the prem - look at how De Gau started last season - he will keep these players and rotate

They are thread bare in midfield its clear to see relying on two OAP's - Nasri was targeted by Rags last season and now Hazard is being targetd for exactly the same reason

The question is can they afford to NOT buy him - there is absolutely no way that rags will roll over and will fight tooth and nail - dont be soo blind that you think they are skint they may be tight but they will spunk cash if they have too - ultimately they have no option if they are to remain competative next season

-- Mon May 21, 2012 1:05 pm --

SWP's back said:
dctid said:
Have to say as a winger which is what we need i rate Valencia highly but cant see him being used as a winger at the rags

Still trying to get my head around how / where he would play for City can only guess we would rotate Silva and Hazard as David looked more than a little shagged towards the end of the season
There would be 3 for 2 spaces at ours. Left or right of a front 3.

Or as a playmaker behind the front three. Or as winger in a 442 if we need to change things. Mancini likes his players to be versatile and most of our little attacking sausages change their position in games anyway.

Yes but you have Aguero / Ballo / Tevez or another striker to get games for - AJ has not even been mentioned yet - Miilner dont get a kick of the ball - Yaya best position is when he is pushed forward but that means the loss of Silva or Nasri

I understand what you are saying but we as a team dont play with much width and the inclusion of hazard is unlikely to change that

You've ignored my question for three pages.

Spent more than us last season and finished 2nd, they will spend whatever it takes to get the title back you can mock them if you want and say they have no money but Fergiescum usually gets his way when it comes to transfers.

He acts like a ****, He would suit Chelsea perfectly

I dont want him here anymore. Please city dont get down on you knee for this IDIOT.

number of ways hazard plays

.............................barry....nasri
...................silva........................hazard
............................aguero...tevez

..................silva........hazard.......nasri
................................aguero

thats just 2 formations he can play in with silva and nasri in the team.

if silva or nasri are out he would always be in the team

Paulmcfc2703 said:
dctid said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
If thats the case I wont be overly bothered because it means Valencia will get less games.

I thought Kagawa was the creative player? The same could be said of where he would fit in for the rags. You have Carrick, Kagawa, Scholes, Fletcher, Cleverley, Park, Anderson, Giggs, Valencia, Young, Hazard all vying for 4 spots.

4 spots isn't technically true in that he may well go with a 4-2-3-1 next season so you'll have Scholes, Carrick & Cleverley vying for the 2 CM spots and Nani, Valencia & Young for the 2 Wing spots and ,Kagawa, Hazard & Rooney for the AM spot.

Really can't see Giggs featuring much next season and can also see Rooney playing more games up top since they don't seem to replacing Owen & Berbatov.

We all know how Fergie likes to rotate, however he rarely rotates Rooney. Having so much attacking depth may finally make him do that. He wants a squad that can challenge on all fronts, it was plain as night and day that this seasons squad simply couldnt do that.

Still think he will sign for City though....

Damocles said:
Why do people constantly buy into Uniteds PR?

Somebody please tell me the last player that they won in a battle with another club. They don't try to compete

This one

Not bought into rags PR posted a few days ago that i felt he would have more options / playing time at the rags - i try ans look at things objectively rather than this mass hysteria that the press are totally controlled by the rags (some are i agree)

sjk2008 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
dctid said:

I thought Kagawa was the creative player? The same could be said of where he would fit in for the rags. You have Carrick, Kagawa, Scholes, Fletcher, Cleverley, Park, Anderson, Giggs, Valencia, Young, Hazard all vying for 4 spots.

4 spots isn't technically true in that he may well go with a 4-2-3-1 next season so you'll have Scholes, Carrick & Cleverley vying for the 2 CM spots and Nani, Valencia & Young for the 2 Wing spots and ,Kagawa, Hazard & Rooney for the 3 AM/Winger spots.

Really can't see Giggs featuring much next season and can also see Rooney playing more games up top since they don't seem to replacing Owen & Berbatov.

We all know how Fergie likes to rotate, however he rarely rotates Rooney. Having so much attacking depth may finally make him do that. He wants a squad that can challenge on all fronts, it was plain as night and day that this seasons squad simply couldnt do that.

Still think he will sign for City though....

I can't see them signing both Kagawa and Hazard, especially if rumours (from Germany) about Kagawa's asking price being €20m are true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.