Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
dctid said:
Damocles said:
Why do people constantly buy into Uniteds PR?

Somebody please tell me the last player that they won in a battle with another club. They don't try to compete

This one

Not bought into rags PR posted a few days ago that i felt he would have more options / playing time at the rags - i try ans look at things objectively rather than this mass hysteria that the press are totally controlled by the rags (some are i agree)

You still haven't answered my question.

When was the last time United won a long running transfer saga?

Damocles said:
dctid said:
Damocles said:

Somebody please tell me the last player that they won in a battle with another club. They don't try to compete

This one

Not bought into rags PR posted a few days ago that i felt he would have more options / playing time at the rags - i try ans look at things objectively rather than this mass hysteria that the press are totally controlled by the rags (some are i agree)

Phil Jones. I have it on authority that woodley albion were heavily linked to him.

This is a carbon copy of the Nasri deal, it's so similar it has become spooky!

I'm still being told the outcome will be exactly the same, for what it's worth.

Damocles said:
dctid said:
Damocles said:

This one

long long time ago (Berbaflop?) but do you seriously think we will win every transfer target over then for ever more?

At some point we will lose one just like we will lose a home game at the Ethiad who knows when BUT we will at some point

dctid said:
richards30 said:
dctid said:
United is a far far more obvious bet than City in my opinion

Wages are gong to be similar maybe 10K - 20K a week difference if that
Rags need an attacking / creative midfield player - Hazard is not a winger at Lille yes he can play it but he plays behind the striker

and crucially with a midfield of Barry - Yaya - Milner - Nasri - Silva how many games is he going to get because he will struggle

Rags nailed on me thinks
not for me i`m afraid mate. why keep scholes and giggs then?? surely they`re not playing for free? they are financially in the shit and theres no way they`re gonna pay hazard the sort of money he wants!! how long would they pay the fee over??? 10 years? 15 years?

Ferguson is hardly going to let these two players go for a 21 year old un proven in the prem - look at how De Gau started last season - he will keep these players and rotate

They are thread bare in midfield its clear to see relying on two OAP's - Nasri was targeted by Rags last season and now Hazard is being targetd for exactly the same reason

The question is can they afford to NOT buy him - there is absolutely no way that rags will roll over and will fight tooth and nail - dont be soo blind that you think they are skint they may be tight but they will spunk cash if they have too - ultimately they have no option if they are to remain competative next season

-- Mon May 21, 2012 1:05 pm --

SWP's back said:
dctid said:
Have to say as a winger which is what we need i rate Valencia highly but cant see him being used as a winger at the rags

More creative midfield player exactly the same role they wanted Nasri for

Still trying to get my head around how / where he would play for City can only guess we would rotate Silva and Hazard as David looked more than a little shagged towards the end of the season
There would be 3 for 2 spaces at ours. Left or right of a front 3.

Or as a playmaker behind the front three. Or as winger in a 442 if we need to change things. Mancini likes his players to be versatile and most of our little attacking sausages change their position in games anyway.

Yes but you have Aguero / Ballo / Tevez or another striker to get games for - AJ has not even been mentioned yet - Miilner dont get a kick of the ball - Yaya best position is when he is pushed forward but that means the loss of Silva or Nasri

I understand what you are saying but we as a team dont play with much width and the inclusion of hazard is unlikely to change that

I expect to read this kind of exaggeration in the Sun. Milner played a lot of games last season and just because he found himself out of the team towards the end mainly because Mancini decided to stick with the same starting 11 doesn't mean we should now re write history. All it took was just Yaya off to the ACoN and suddenly it looked like we didn't have enough options. The truth is that the season is very long and there are suspensions, injuries, ''stupid'' injuries, loss of form, etc. to consider and come the end of the season, everyone would've played enough games provided they're not totally abysmal everytime they step on the pitch.

Hi, Im' new to this board but I've been following City closely since Dickov's goal at Wembley. I will try to give you an insight of what appears in the Belgian media about the transfer saga around Hazard.

This is a transcript of his press conference after yesterdays game (French + translation) appeared on dhnet.be

Votre choix est fait ? Your choice is made?

“Non, je n’ai pas fait mon choix encore. Je l’ai déjà répété pas mal de fois. Tant que je n’aurai pas signé, il n’y aura rien de fait.” Not yet, I've said it many times, as long as I haven't signed anywhere, nothing will be done.

La semaine passée, vous disiez aller à Manchester. Là, on parle de Chelsea. C’est une piste ? Last week you were going to Manchester this week to chelsea, is that a possibility?

“Maintenant oui. Ils ont gagné la Ligue des Champions donc automatiquement ils la jouent. C’est important pour moi de la jouer. C’est une grande équipe, avec de grands joueurs. C’est une possibilité.” Now that they will play the Champions league next year, yes. It's important for me to play that competition, it's a big club with good players.

Où en est votre réflexion ? How far are you on your decision?

“Dans ma tête, j’aimerais que ce soit clair le 2 juin. Après, peut-être que cela ira jusqu’au 31 août, je n’en sais rien.” I'd like things to be sorted out in my head by the 2nd of june but it might not be b4 the 31st of August. Who knows?

On a parlé de Manchester United aujourd’hui que vous auriez choisi… Today people said it would be Manchester United

(Il coupe). Au jour d’aujourd’hui, je n’ai rien signé. Point. C’est tout.” He interrupts the Journalist ...As of today i've signed nowhere that's all

Hope this helps

zeven said:
He acts like a ****, He would suit Chelsea perfectly

I dont want him here anymore. Please city dont get down on you knee for this IDIOT.
Acts like a **** and is an idiot (capitalised no less) because he has yet to make the biggest decision of his life and you are afraid of rejection. Says more about you than it does him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.