Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a huge fan of Ederson and enjoyed watching him against United and RM, he is exactly what we need, and he is quick with his feet.

I am wondering if Pep will be using Bravo for the cups, or if he will use also in PL?
I saw he play in the Confederations Cup and thought he was amazing.
I hope we are willing to support and get behind him when he is on the pitch.

I know there is another thread for Bravo, but it looks closed so I write here.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a former keeper I am thrilled to see him in our nets, he is the player to take over the mantle from Hart and be here for the next 10+ years.

This guy is a world class shot stopper oh my fucking God we fixed a big problem!!!

I didn't expect him to be so good so quickly.
Happy days.

He has done more spectacular matchwinning saves in two games than bravo did in a season. A save is a save even if it's a friendly.

Having sad that, I hope bravo learns from watching that a keeper is best when he is reactionary and anticipatory. No need to overthink it, just keep the ball out from the goal. Hope the coaches and Mancisidor redefine Bravos style so we get 2 great keepers.

Does anybody else think that it isn't normal to be able to reach the opposition box from a goal kick ?

Anyway looks a top top signing and a load of fun

Benfica fan here.

Yeah that's pretty common, is the first thing that get's your attention in Ederson.

Soon your team is going to take advantage of the goal kick because there's no offside, then something like this will happen...

check this out

Is just one of the many chances we created from goal kick.

Benfica fan here.

Yeah that's pretty common, is the first thing that get's your attention in Ederson.

Soon your team is going to take advantage of the goal kick because there's no offside, then something like this will happen...

check this out

Is just one of the many chances we created from goal kick.

I think most on here were already familiar with this particular goal, or at least I'm sure it went viral on Twitter. :) But always nice to see it again, thanks for the sharing! It's really ridiculous how he does it so casually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.