Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame about that shit pass, but hopefully the concentration issue was only because of the scoreline and the fact it's preseason. Other than that, wow, we've got some fucking 'keeper!

Every player makes a few shit passes but keeper has less leeway.

He's made an encouraging start but will need time to get used to his team mates and vice-versa, which is obviously part of the purpose of pre-season.

He just looks comfortable. In his passing, reflexes/saves, and command of the box.

Something I haven't seen in a City keeper for a while now!

Benfica fan here.

Yeah that's pretty common, is the first thing that get's your attention in Ederson.

Soon your team is going to take advantage of the goal kick because there's no offside, then something like this will happen...

check this out

Is just one of the many chances we created from goal kick.

Hopefully we're saving this for the league.

I'm personally hoping we do Utd with it. De Gea comes further out to stop it happening again then Ederson drifts one over his head for another!

I think it will be utilised from wide positions, especially with the pace we have, however, a weapon like this should have a bonifide target man when needed.... I mentioned a few times last year but I'd kidnap lloriente and leave bony in the trunk of a Swansea car park....

I know people despise Ibra but imagine having that up your sleeve, his legs were gone but he never missed a header... anyway, it's a null and void argument, this would be like a pep team scoring from long throws, he'll remain the purist!

I think it will be utilised from wide positions, especially with the pace we have, however, a weapon like this should have a bonifide target man when needed.... I mentioned a few times last year but I'd kidnap lloriente and leave bony in the trunk of a Swansea car park....

I know people despise Ibra but imagine having that up your sleeve, his legs were gone but he never missed a header... anyway, it's a null and void argument, this would be like a pep team scoring from long throws, he'll remain the purist!
Out of interest though who would a Lloriente replace in the squad ? the only way would be instead of Sanchez.

I think the best use will be quick turnovers from things like opposition corners. If he can claim the ball, boot it immediately about halfway into their half, and we have someone like Sané/Sterling/Jesus left up on the edge of halfway, they will outpace 9/10 defenders and the average PL keeper will be too scared to come 15-20 yards out of their box.

Cue 1v1 opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.