Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he takes a penalty and scores it, why is it disrespectful? Just shows that he`s a good penalty taker

keeper sweeper so how can it be disrespectful he is a main part of the team in setting up the attacks and spends more time out of the box and touches the ball more than jesus and aguero in games so if he is happy at taking them and can hit the back of the net its ok by me

still can't not see a price for him in games by the bookies so maybe the odds are going to very long and worth £5 a pop

Yesterday we could’ve subbed Ederson for an outfield player just like they do in ice hockey now that would get the media talking.

Who is our regular penalty taker?
Gundogan took one recently despite Jesus being on the pitch. Jesus took one yesterday and missed. Yaya's on his way soon and Aguero - as prolific as he is in front of goal - hasn't got such a great conversation rate when it comes to penalties.

To be honest, if you concede a penalty I'm sure most teams would be more than happy for the opposition goalie to try and take it...? Don't get it right and you'll very quickly be picking it back out your own net.

Taking the piss a bit if you give the keeper a pen to take. Can't be any worse than Jesus at them to be fair!

Quite right on both points.

After the beautiful penalty Gundugon scored at Tottenham I was amazed he didn't take it.

I don't get the 'disrespectful' angle either? No more than it would be for a goalie to come up and score from a last min corner etc ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.