Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by bluesingh, 21 Jul 2017.

1. Delphinho

Delphinho

If he takes a penalty and scores it, why is it disrespectful? Just shows that he`s a good penalty taker

2. ancoats

ancoats

keeper sweeper so how can it be disrespectful he is a main part of the team in setting up the attacks and spends more time out of the box and touches the ball more than jesus and aguero in games so if he is happy at taking them and can hit the back of the net its ok by me

still can't not see a price for him in games by the bookies so maybe the odds are going to very long and worth £5 a pop

3. Blue Maverick

Blue Maverick

Yesterday we could’ve subbed Ederson for an outfield player just like they do in ice hockey now that would get the media talking.

4. David 'El Mago' Silva

David 'El Mago' Silva

5. jayfx

jayfx

Who is our regular penalty taker?
    Gundogan took one recently despite Jesus being on the pitch. Jesus took one yesterday and missed. Yaya's on his way soon and Aguero - as prolific as he is in front of goal - hasn't got such a great conversation rate when it comes to penalties.

6. cyberblue

cyberblue

Cant be any worse than sticking a goalie up frobt as a center forward

7. Bozo

Bozo

To be honest, if you concede a penalty I'm sure most teams would be more than happy for the opposition goalie to try and take it...? Don't get it right and you'll very quickly be picking it back out your own net.

8. Mike N

Mike N

Quite right on both points.

After the beautiful penalty Gundugon scored at Tottenham I was amazed he didn't take it.

9. MCFCTrick

MCFCTrick

I don't get the 'disrespectful' angle either? No more than it would be for a goalie to come up and score from a last min corner etc ...

10. allblackcitizen

allblackcitizen

I'd like to see Kyle Walker get one first!