Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not?

Is it just because he's the 'keeper as to why you think it's disrespectful then? Because last I checked, the 'keeper is still a part of the team

Ok. The only way ederson would take a pen is if we were 5-0 up. I still play football and if i was in the team getting hammered, gave away a penalty and next minute the goaly is striding up to take it, who doesnt usually, i would find it a bit disrespectful and piss taking.

Only my opinion

We're not Arsenal ffs and I don't ever want to be like those pretentious c**ts. Remember that shit they tried to pull on us 10 years ago. It was disrepectfully back then and its disrepectfully now. Penalties are for you best penalty takers or someone on for a hat trick.

Joe Corrigan scored our final goal from the penalty spot in a 5-0 win at Bradford City in a pre season friendly back in the day. Straight down the middle. That seems the right sort of situation for a GK to take a penalty.

If we're 3+ up in added time against Southampton then it might be ok for Ederson to take a pen. But only if we're not in the process of sending Southampton down.

Why would we give a penalty to Ederson? Surely we want our main penalty takers to have as much practice as possible for the situation where it really matters.

We're not Arsenal ffs and I don't ever want to be like those pretentious c**ts. Remember that shit they tried to pull on us 10 years ago. It was disrepectfully back then and its disrepectfully now. Penalties are for you best penalty takers or someone on for a hat trick.

Spot on, we'd look like utter cnuts if we gave a pen to a keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.