Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what goalies are like, everything is possible, mad bastards.

don't mess jaws

220px-Jaws_james_bond.jpg

I would personally prefer him to learn how to claim a cross command his box and save more shots, boring I know but thats a goalkeepers job and when it has come down to vital moments he has not done that job.

I would personally prefer him to learn how to claim a cross command his box and save more shots, boring I know but thats a goalkeepers job and when it has come down to vital moments he has not done that job.

Sorry, but what goalkeeper have you been watching this year?
We've conceded the fewest amount of goals of any team in the league.
Ederson is 2nd for clean sheets with 15 to De Gea's 17 (bearing mind Eddie would have arguably had 16 had he not been stretchered off vs Liverpool at home)
So I'm not entirely sure what more you could have wanted from a young Goalkeeper in his debut season in England?

Harsh. And that’s me being kind.

Sorry, but what goalkeeper have you been watching this year?
We've conceded the fewest amount of goals of any team in the league.
Ederson is 2nd for clean sheets with 15 to De Gea's 17 (bearing mind Eddie would have arguably had 16 had he not been stretchered off vs Liverpool at home)
So I'm not entirely sure what more you could have wanted from a young Goalkeeper in his debut season in England?

The three big matches that have cost us, he MAY have been able to have won for us with what are minor points. I am not saying he is a shite keeper by any means. However I do believe he will have to improve in those areas...time will tell of course.

The three big matches that have cost us, he MAY have been able to have won for us with what are minor points. I am not saying he is a shite keeper by any means. However I do believe he will have to improve in those areas...time will tell of course.

In the main he's been very good at commanding his box and claiming crosses this season, that is the reason I was so surprised at how weak he was against Utd in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.