Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be disrespectful.

If we were losing and another team let the keeper take a pen I'd be majorly pissed off.

It would come across as arrogance

No. Ederson won’t be taking any penalties, we’re a serious team.

Haha, have to agree. As much as I'd like to see it, Pep absolutely will NOT allow that.

Do you remember when Mangala went to jog and warm up with his Xmas beanie on? Pep called him back, snatched it off his head and threw it to the ground, in a manner which said "take that clown hat off you stupid fucking idiot!"

I don’t see how it’s disrespectful? Struggling to understand that.

me too its a different game now and the keeper is more of a outfield player and a sweeper keeper if you like and is very much part of the team even setting up attacks and controls the movement of the team. so the days have gone when your keeper is just in goal because he was a shit outfield player and good at stopping shots

being disrespectful in football as now gone even having your goalkeeper taking free kicks or pens will be the norm and thinking about it he must be the best striker of the ball at the club and the power he could hit the ball from 10 yards or the finesse to place it in the top corner or bottom corner. don't try and ask pep is its being disrespectful having your keeper taking the ball 40 yards outside of the box and making triangles with the players in moving the team around so there press can be set

me too its a different game now and the keeper is more of a outfield player and a sweeper keeper if you like and is very much part of the team even setting up attacks and controls the movement of the team. so the days have gone when your keeper is just in goal because he was a shit outfield player and good at stopping shots

being disrespectful in football as now gone even having your goalkeeper taking free kicks or pens will be the norm and thinking about it he must be the best striker of the ball at the club and the power he could hit the ball from 10 yards or the finesse to place it in the top corner or bottom corner. don't try and ask pep is its being disrespectful having your keeper taking the ball 40 yards outside of the box and making triangles with the players in moving the team around so there press can be set

If he isn't the taker then it is taking the piss to do it now we have won the league. Would he do it 0-0 in a game in the middle of the season with all to play for? No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.