Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone posted this yet?

Our lad has a mean free kick - maybe less disrespectful than a penalty?

Put it this way, if when we was shit we was playing United/Arsenal after they won the league and Seaman/Schmeichel took a random penalty when a few goals up I don't think we would be happy. The fact Ederson can play football is irrelevant. The Pires/Henry one against us was classed as disrespectful....

I think if Eddie was going to get on the score sheet this season it is more likely to have been between October and February when we had particularly windy weather. A nice wind assisted punt upfield, straight over the keepers head.

IT WILL HAPPEN very soon

ederson is set to take a pen and pep will be ok with it and the disrespectful tag is bollocks what about players diving and rolling about faking injury to get somebody sent off is that not disrespectful and if the rules are not broken and you feel ok doing so then up you step

Continuation of she's electric song:-

And I want you to see his passing from the back now
Cos he needs no time
And I want you to know I've got my mind made up now
Cos he needs no time

Cos I'll be you and you'll be me

There's lots and lots for us to see

Lots and lots for us to win

Cos he is Ederson can I be Ederson too

If we get a penalty why not! 11 players all within the rules to take it. Why not Ederson? Ok some may see it as disrespectful, have keepers taken them in the past, of course they have so whats the difference. I hope he gets the chance to bag one!

I don’t understand the disrespect argument.

If your keeper is a good penalty taker it’s up to the manager if he wants to risk it.
It is obviously a risk letting a keeper take the pen as if the pen is saved and comes off the bar/post the opposition get a great opportunity to attack an empty goal.
It would only happen if the outcome was irrelevant so don’t understand the disrespect thing.

I would love to see him take one. That would be special. Please let him Pep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.