Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not him, but we were there in the summer and definitely this place:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaur...-Lisbon_Lisbon_District_Central_Portugal.html

Lovely, and I mean very, very lovely and funny sisters running (and cooking) the business, nice choice of alcohol with great wines and sangrias, cheap but more than good food. We went there three nights in a row and even ended up there for our last night out, when we were planning some drinking elsewhere, but those sangrias and other stuff were too good... If you visit this place, make sure to mention us (the Hungarian % Slovak young couple :).

But everything is lovely there.

Thanks very much. I will definitely go there.

Is Ederson even better than Alan Ogley.?.....actually I agree with the opinion that he is just the best..love his courage to come out, just what Pep needs. Looked at his video when we signed him and he is miles better than Hart on crosses and corners. Noticed in the Spurs game, he was barking orders and organising defence to a free kick. What language he was speaking, one can only guess.

Still early days of course, but the initial signs are very encouraging. Has a presence and confidence about him, and looks like a huge upgrade on Bravo and Caballero.

When he came rushing out a really long way he was lucky he got it and he never missed and gave up another goal,he came out far to far,he needs to judge that better
I think within 5 years all keepers will be expected to be really good with their feet. We'll lead the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
His super-accurate-rocket-goal kicks, are going to be a very useful weapon this season. No matter how aware the players are of what he can do, there will be times in the game where the opposition will be caught out by a player or two, running at speed through the back line at a goal kick, we've seen how effective it can be in the game against Spurs, it could quite possibly be a game changer this season

I love out new Goali Ederson, and started follwing him since he was first mentioned media back in Febuary. after i saw hjn play, I was thinking "there he is!, thats the goali we need" and so happy when he signed⭐⭐⭐⭐️.

Claudio goat alot if bad press last year (dont get me wrong he make to many mistakes last season) however after seeing his preformanc in Cofed Cup, I think he would do a much better job this season for city, along with strong defence infornt of him.

So can we start a new thread for Claudio Bravo -2017/18 Preformance. I feel he deservec one this season. we know Pep wil use him in games both CL (Grp) and cup games.

sorry if upset anyone with this.

Anyone else think that Ederson has a Shay Given like agility and a 'I will get some fucking part of my body in the way of the ball' type attitude...and much more as well?
I know what you mean, I used to think Given would've been better off wearing a cricket helmet after all the face shots he was taking.

Ederson: "He (Pep) said that as of now I'm going to have more options in the build-up, to play both short and long balls."

Ederson: "Manchester is a bit different from the city I used to live in (Lisbon) - it's colder! But I'm settling in well here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.