Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is very young and will make plenty of mistakes but he looks brilliant so far
Not just because he is young, though as he gets older he'll make less. But this type of keeper is always liable to a howler because they take more risks. Neuer and Ter Stegen are still prone to the odd one especially Ter Stegen though he's only 1 1/2 years older than Ederson.

Not just because he is young, though as he gets older he'll make less. But this type of keeper is always liable to a howler because they take more risks. Neuer and Ter Stegen are still prone to the odd one especially Ter Stegen though he's only 1 1/2 years older than Ederson.
I feel safer with him than what we had last year,he is a good shot stopper already,we'll have to see how he copes with giants like the rags getting in his face and the endless corners we get in the prem

Like all new players, we need to offer patient support. He looks absolute quality so far and exciting too but there will come a time, as with all new players, when he need us as much as we need him.

I feel safer with him than what we had last year,he is a good shot stopper already,we'll have to see how he copes with giants like the rags getting in his face and the endless corners we get in the prem
agree and it is early days but he looks he has the physique and attitude that, when he goes for the ball, people will bounce off him, rather than the other way around...

Like all new players, we need to offer patient support. He looks absolute quality so far and exciting too but there will come a time, as with all new players, when he need us as much as we need him.

Hope he doesn't spill a cross on his debut or he is in for a rough ride from the resident goal keeping experts on bluemoon

Anyone else think that Ederson has a Shay Given like agility and a 'I will get some fucking part of my body in the way of the ball' type attitude...and much more as well?

Anyone else think that Ederson has a Shay Given like agility and a 'I will get some fucking part of my body in the way of the ball' type attitude...and much more as well?

Main difference between Given and Ederson is that the latter comes leaves his goal line to affect play.

The lad looks a bit special. I can't see a weakness to his game. Could be our keeper for the next 10 + years.

The lad looks a bit special. I can't see a weakness to his game. Could be our keeper for the next 10 + years.
When he came rushing out a really long way he was lucky he got it and he never missed and gave up another goal,he came out far to far,he needs to judge that better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.