Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks a very confident lad,he will make mistakes but I reckon he will go on to be the best in the world.

When he came rushing out a really long way he was lucky he got it and he never missed and gave up another goal,he came out far to far,he needs to judge that better

Baghhh. THAT is exactly one of the things that makes him special and why he was loved here at Benfica. In my book the way he comes out is a major PLUS, but for you it is something he needs "judge better". Odd. He got the sweep, think he judged it right.

Baghhh. THAT is exactly one of the things that makes him special and why he was loved here at Benfica. In my book the way he comes out is a major PLUS, but for you it is something he needs "judge better". Odd. He got the sweep, think he judged it right.
This. Basically, Pep got his very own Neuer here and I assume he was fucking ecstatic when this occured. It can actually save/win us matches, not the other way around. I always keep reminding people that when Germany went on to win the WC, they could have easily gone out would Neuer not perform against Algeria as he did, and his sweeping with Germany's very high line. You need a keeper like that within this style.

Just that one where i think he came out far to far,better players than the hammers would have flicked the ball past him,apart from that i love him

Think he's going to be a fucking monster.

For all the hype around Bravo's distribution, I think this lad is better. He's not afraid of a difficult pass and that for me is the most critical thing in a Pep team. A lack of confidence causes hesitation and then the whole thing stops working. His long kicking is just a freaky bonus and something that is essentially impossible to defend.

He's also proven he's a decent shot stopper and can sweep.

Huge upgrade. Think he'll be the best keeper we've bought in donkeys years.

Think he's going to be a fucking monster.

For all the hype around Bravo's distribution, I think this lad is better. He's not afraid of a difficult pass and that for me is the most critical thing in a Pep team. A lack of confidence causes hesitation and then the whole thing stops working. His long kicking is just a freaky bonus and something that is essentially impossible to defend.

He's also proven he's a decent shot stopper and can sweep.

Huge upgrade. Think he'll be the best keeper we've bought in donkeys years.
Since Hart?

What part of Lisbon are you in? I'm going there in Sept.
Any tips?

What part of Lisbon are you in? I'm going there in Sept.
Any tips?
I'm not him, but we were there in the summer and definitely this place:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaur...-Lisbon_Lisbon_District_Central_Portugal.html

Lovely, and I mean very, very lovely and funny sisters running (and cooking) the business, nice choice of alcohol with great wines and sangrias, cheap but more than good food. We went there three nights in a row and even ended up there for our last night out, when we were planning some drinking elsewhere, but those sangrias and other stuff were too good... If you visit this place, make sure to mention us (the Hungarian % Slovak young couple :).

But everything is lovely there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.