Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gab knows what he's about IMO.

And I think that Ederson will be our keeper for cups/CL and not for PL at the start of the season with Bravo as number one.

But this is all just a matter of opinion - Gab (and I) could well be wrong. We won't know until the season starts.

Thanks for being civil in this response - I respect your opinion even though you disagree with me and admit that I may be totally wrong. I would say that favoring shot-stopping over composure on the ball is totally out-of-character for Pep. He's never ever done this - still, Pep may have decided to change his philosophy somewhat for the PL. OtOH, he may be hoping to develop on-the-ball skills for Ederson with Bravo as #1 - which fits with his philosophy to date.

There is no way we are spending this amount of money on a keeper that is not going to be our No. 1 Keeper in the League

No way Ederson will go straight into the first eleven for PL and CL games. I ensure you
I'm not sure what you're saying here. I don't think that Ederson would have signed with us without some guarantee of meaningful playing time given the upcoming World Cup. So he's either been guaranteed to be our #1 for PL or to start in cups/CL. I think the second is more likely, but who knows for sure?

So much racism in here.

Seriously though, it's Ederson.

nxMBqb4.gif

I'm not sure what you're saying here. I don't think that Ederson would have signed with us without some guarantee of meaningful playing time give the upcoming World Cup. So he's with been guaranteed to be our #1 for PL or to start in cups/CL. I think the second is more likely, but who knows for sure?

That's great.

The lure of the Premier League. Except he ain't gonna play in it?

Fucking lol

I wouldn't put it past Pep to have told both keepers they'll be in a straight competition for Number 1. If so, I imagine Ederson fully believes that's a competition he'll win.

I wouldn't put it past Pep to have told both keepers they'll be in a straight competition for Number 1. If so, I imagine Ederson fully believes that's a competition he'll win.
Yup, this is certainly possible.

And even if not, if Bravo continues his woeful performances in pre-league games leading up to the start of the season, he'll have lost his #1 position even assuming that he had it going into the start of 2017/2018.

Best case for us - Bravo recovers form and Ederson develops on-the-ball skills with both keepers vying for #1.

I'm not sure what you're saying here. I don't think that Ederson would have signed with us without some guarantee of meaningful playing time given the upcoming World Cup. So he's either been guaranteed to be our #1 for PL or to start in cups/CL. I think the second is more likely, but who knows for sure?

Tbf Brazil's current no1 is Roma's second choice

Having watched Bravo last season, i'd back my mum against him too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.