Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19490537

I'm with Marcotti - he's currently not great on the ball. Lack of form on the ball is the reason I've been fairly confident all along that we were never pursuing Gianlugi Donnarumma.

PS - why so dismissive in your posts? It does nothing to make you seem more knowledgeable.

Are you able to accept that others may disagree with you?
I listened to Marcotti say those things and thought "as usual, you're a clueless fuck Gab." He's nearly as bad as Alyson Rudd. Nearly. Ederson is better than Willy on the ball and he was playing.

I'm dismissive because I think the idea of spending a record amount on a number two is idiotic beyond belief. You may well disagree, but you will be wrong.

I listened to Marcotti say those things and thought "as usual, you're a clueless fuck Gab." He's nearly as bad as Alyson Rudd. Nearly.

I'm dismissive because I think the idea of spending a record amount on a number two is idiotic beyond belief. You may well disagree, but you will be wrong.
Gab knows what he's about IMO.

And I think that Ederson will be our keeper for cups/CL and not for PL at the start of the season with Bravo as number one.

But this is all just a matter of opinion - Gab (and I) could well be wrong. We won't know until the season starts.

Thanks for being civil in this response - I respect your opinion even though you disagree with me and admit that I may be totally wrong. I would say that favoring shot-stopping over composure on the ball is totally out-of-character for Pep. He's never ever done this - still, Pep may have decided to change his philosophy somewhat for the PL. OtOH, he may be hoping to develop on-the-ball skills for Ederson with Bravo as #1 - which fits with his philosophy to date.

And I think that Ederson will be our keeper for cups/CL and not for PL at the start of the season with Bravo as number one.

But this is all just a matter of opinion - Gab (and I) could well be wrong. We won't know until the season starts.

Thanks for being civil in this response - I respect your opinion even though you disagree with me and admit that I may be totally wrong.
I dont think we're spending 40 million on a keeper to play cup games in a rotation

Thanks for being civil in this response - I respect your opinion even though you disagree with me and admit that I may be totally wrong.
No way Ederson will go straight into the first eleven for PL and CL games. I ensure you

In what universe does a club spend 35 million for a GK to sit on a bench?

Claudio has been a full on train crash.

Ederson is the main man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.