Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
if bravo gets anywhere near our team we have just wasted 30mil on edeson and 43 mil on bernado.

Do you ever get bored of just posting the exact same "Bravo is shit" comment every day with different wording?

DBEq27nWAAEFURq.jpg

Do you ever get bored of just posting the exact same "Bravo is shit" comment every day with different wording?
look , I know the truth hurts, but why pay money out left right and centre to improve the team then put someone who is hopeless in net? he will undo all our hard work in ten seconds flat. you know that but are too ingrained in all things blue . you are , with others, totally deluded.

look , I know the truth hurts, but why pay money out left right and centre to improve the team then put someone who is hopeless in net? he will undo all our hard work in ten seconds flat. you know that but are too ingrained in all things blue . you are , with others, totally deluded.

So I guess that's a no, you don't get bored of repeating the same thing every day?

Do you have a routine? I'm imagining something like : get up, have breakfast, post how shit Bravo is. Go to work, get to lunch, post how shit Bravo is etc.

What's all this bollocks about Bravo being number one?

Some random poster suggested Bravo would still be de facto number one for PL and CL, without any basis for spouting such obvious drivel, and people seem to think the idea has credence.

I think it's obvious that we aren't buying Ederson to sit on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.