Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy that at all, Gunn is as good with his feet as anyone. I don't know where this has come from as I've not seen anything to suggest Pickford is even above average with his feet. Unless he was playing upfront for Sunderlands reserves, I'm not sure where he's been showing that he's great with his feet

Unless you are a scout you wouldn't see it as I expect most of us have only really seen him play for Sunderland. Hardly the situation to show his skill with the ball. He may also be a kick ass trumpet player but you wouldn't know that either.

Gunn is not as good with his feet as anyone. The average keeper...sure...but a Keeper with specifically good ball skills (e.g. Ter Stegan, Bravo etc...)...no way.

Unless you are a scout you wouldn't see it as I expect most of us have only really seen him play for Sunderland. Hardly the situation to show his skill with the ball. He may also be a kick ass trumpet player but you wouldn't know that either.

Gunn is not as good with his feet as anyone. The average keeper...sure...but a Keeper with specifically good ball skills (e.g. Ter Stegan, Bravo etc...)...no way.
If you think Gunn is average with the ball then there is little point discussing this further.

Pickford is supposedly far superior with his feet to Gunn.

No one's said that...they've said Pickford is brilliant with his feet, no comparison's were made. Gunn is also very good and that was before he spent a year training under Pep and learning what he wants off Bravo.

If you think Gunn is not great with his feet then I can only assume you've never seen him play, because all through his youth career he's been brilliant at it and it's such a feature of our teams at that level that you can't miss it when you see them play.

If you think Gunn is average with the ball then there is little point discussing this further.

And if you think Gunn is as good as Ter Stegan then there is little point discussing this further.

But neither of us believe you really mean that. So stop putting words into my mouth.

Gunn is exceptional with his feet. Can only assume you've not watched a lot of him

No one's said that...they've said Pickford is brilliant with his feet, no comparison's were made. Gunn is also very good and that was before he spent a year training under Pep and learning what he wants off Bravo.

If you think Gunn is not great with his feet then I can only assume you've never seen him play, because all through his youth career he's been brilliant at it and it's such a feature of our teams at that level that you can't miss it when you see them play.

To me brilliant is Bravo and Ter Stegan. I don't see Gunn anywhere near that.

Well then nor is Pickford or Ederson, so that's a pretty stupid comparison.

Agreed which is why I didn't make it. I said Pickford is better with his feet than Gunn. We will see in August. If we buy Pickford, I am right. If Gunn is our number two next season, you are.

Agreed which is why I didn't make it. I said Pickford is better with his feet than Gunn. We will see in August. If we buy Pickford, I am right. If Gunn is our number two next season, you are.

.....Uh no. I don't know how anyone could try to argue that. There's a hundred other reasons why we'd get pickford instead of Gunn, like Pep's refusal to use our own kids, just because Pep doesn't use him doesn't mean Gunn's footwork is bad, and if we don't buy Pickford it doesn't mean his is worse either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.