Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did. They paid €25m for Joao Moutinho who was worth double that.

Or do you think Porto were just feeling charitable to sell one of their best players for a fraction of his worth?
Was James Rodriguez not worth €45m then by that logic?

The myth is Rodriguez went for €69m and Moutinho for €1m. The sell on clause only took effect if the fee was higher than €11m.

They did not 'screw over' anybody with a sell on fee. Ludicrous to suggest otherwise, however, you're a proponent of Football Manager stats it seems so you're already dense.

Do you wanna buy a bridge?

Was James Rodriguez not worth €45m then by that logic?

The myth is Rodriguez went for €69m and Moutinho for €1m. The sell on clause only took effect if the fee was higher than €11m.

They did not 'screw over' anybody with a sell on fee. Ludicrous to suggest otherwise, however, you're a proponent of Football Manager stats it seems so you're already dense.

Do you wanna buy a bridge?

James Rodriguez was not worth €45m at the time, no, it was a market where Falcao went for €43m.

And

you're a proponent of Football Manager stats it seems so you're already dense.

Eh? Not sure where you've pulled that from, but I suppose if you have to resort to personal abuse...

EH? Not sure why you think that, but I suppose if you have to resort to personal abuse...
Your own words, your own posts etc

James Rodriguez was one of the most sought after young talents, with back to back stellar seasons. £38m by a club willing to spend big money like we did early days was still nothing really.

Certainly not €59m of the £60m as the myth goes. A myth that you say you believe....

Your own words, your own posts etc

Oh I see, your problem is with basic reading comprehension, as I never advocated football manager stats, and never have, I simply posted 2 articles which said that Premier League clubs are using their database.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.