Ederson or Hart. Who gets into the team of the decade?

Eddie 100%.
He will be recognised as the best goalkeeper in world football in the next couple of seasons.
Joe was a very good traditional English goalkeeper and I am certainly very grateful for the massive contribution he made to the club.

Hart for being g a goalkeeper eddy for being a footballer. Hart then eddy now, love them both soft spot for Joe because we had the glorious journey together.

Which decade? Of you mean 2010 to 2019 then Joe. He was a key element in getting us to where we are now. FA cup, PLs, key moments

If you mean say 2020 to 2030 Eddie all the way. Much more of a Pep player

I think many of you underestimate Ederson's shot stopping. To be fair he hasn't had the sort of games Hart had here when his goal was being peppered with shots, being busy is always good for a keepers highlight reel.

I don’t see much difference in their shot stopping ability, I think Ederson controls his area better, more composed but not lacking Hart's type aggression when necessary and the ball playing skills are not comparable.

Loved Hart but Ederson is better.

Ederson is by far the better all-round keeper.

On his day Hart's shot stopping could be phenomenal - a match against Real stands out. But his shot stopping had weaknesses and depended very much on his confidence and being in the zone. He is also a chest thumper and gets himself wound up which leaves him liable to a mistake and isn't good for the defenders round him. His kicking was always very poor - in comparison to all keepers not just Ederson.

Ederson has better command of his box and his cool temperament is required at our level. He is a more consistent keeper than Hart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.