Ederson to miss final 2 games of the season

Should have been dropped anyway after his mardarse behaviour when being subbed for his own health.
Why? Because he had the passion for the team and the club?
Bert Trautman played on with a broken neck. (Granted he didn’t know it was actually broken until later.)
It’s a bit like fans going to support the team with a broken leg.
The Boys in Blue never give in. :-) :-)

Because maybe he wasn’t thinking straight……because he was in pain and concussed?

Seriously mate
Probably but why did he not go off straight away? This was a very poor call, bordering on negligence by the medical team. You could see his face was fucked.
We had an excellent goalie to come on so why keep Ederson on? What would have happened if straight after there is a cross put close to him - doesn’t bear thinking about.
If the medical team can’t make the right call then Pep should have over riled them.
Absolutely shit decision not to take him off straight away - he was motionless for a few mins after as well.

Probably but why did he not go off straight away? This was a very poor call, bordering on negligence by the medical team. You could see his face was fucked.
We had an excellent goalie to come on so why keep Ederson on? What would have happened if straight after there is a cross put close to him - doesn’t bear thinking about.
If the medical team can’t make the right call then Pep should have over riled them.
Absolutely shit decision not to take him off straight away - he was motionless for a few mins after as well.
Fuck me, what is it with people nowadays always needing someone to blame. Shit happens, get over yourselves.

I completely agree. I posted in the match day thread that football just seems incapable of dealing with head injuries properly. He should have been off and not involved at all in the decision.

I completely disagree that he behaved inappropriately especially given what had just happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.