Ederson to miss final 2 games of the season

Well said,

Apparently we have a reckless Goalie, negligent medical team and a fucking selfish manager.

None of the above is true but we certainly have a bunch of Bell Ends amongst our support!
Injured player has to be taken off after correct medical advice and is naturally upset at what happened and knows he will miss the next game. Nothing more than that, all positives actually. His replacement is shit hot. A none story

We’re one event from having Scott Carson in goal.

Get well soon Eddie, and keep healthy and no red cards please Stefan!
Who wouldn't want to see Scotty coming on with 5 mins left at 4 or 5 nil on Sunday or against the Rags. City legend for me after the tunnel against AM and City TV alone. He's looks like a great guy.

what would happen if the unthinkable happend,im not going to say it, i asume we would be alowed to bring a keeper in on short loan?
I assume so, but Pep probably turns down the offer and plays Kyle Walker in goal ;)

He puts in a man of the match performance and lifts the PL trophy with a pair of gloves borrowed from Scott C.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.