Ederson?!!

City need to remain firm with the Saudis and say £50m minimum or no deal.

He is worth to us more than the £25m they are apparently currently offering, and we hold the power with him having 2 years left.

It does sound like he is keen on cashing in on his recent success and going for the retirement plan earlier than expected.

I hope not as he isn't passed his peak yet. Maybe similar to Riyhad Mahrez he may think he has achieved what he wants to on a domestic level and the money is the better option

Last edited:
I hope not as he isn't passed his peak yet. Maybe similar to Riyhad Mahrez he may think he has achieved what he wants to on a domestic level and the money is the better option
I hope that's the only reason, because if this is on the clubs side we are making a mistake.

afp_20240426_34qc9rf_v1_highres_fblksahilalfateh.jpg

Portuguese midfielder Ruben Neves, center, says that Al-Hilal’s regime gives him more time to spend with his family.

“We train most of the time after 6 p.m. I like it because I can spend the day at home relaxing. I can take the kids to school, I can pick them up from school, and I can be a little bit with them before I come to training. We have a lot of things to do here because it’s a big, massive city, so we are enjoying it.”

If true 25 million for a 30 year old international keeper is crazy. He has possibly a decade left at the top, even 50 million os not that tempting. Crazy how even the Saudis think we can just give away our players for nowth.
They got FFS and Eric on the cheap so why wouldn't they chance their arm?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.