Ederson?!!

afp_20240426_34qc9rf_v1_highres_fblksahilalfateh.jpg

Portuguese midfielder Ruben Neves, center, says that Al-Hilal’s regime gives him more time to spend with his family.

“We train most of the time after 6 p.m. I like it because I can spend the day at home relaxing. I can take the kids to school, I can pick them up from school, and I can be a little bit with them before I come to training. We have a lot of things to do here because it’s a big, massive city, so we are enjoying it.”
May be the hot sun for the late training

If the rumours are true, I think it's caused by his reaction when he was subbed against Spurs... it was totally out of context having a face fracture... and Pep don't like such egotism and poor profesionalism...

If the rumours are true, I think it's caused by his reaction when he was subbed against Spurs... it was totally out of context having a face fracture... and Pep don't like such egotism and poor profesionalism...
Rubbish, it was the sign of a winner and a player that does not want to leave the field of play in one of our most vital fixtures of the season.

You want him to come off with a daft grin like Phillips?

He'd just been smacked in the head. All bets are off on how people react, especially after a blow hard enough to fracture an eye socket.

A player so committed to helping his team win that he's willing to play through a high impact facial fracture now doesn't want to be at that same club. That is some impressively warped logic you've got there.

He is already a legend for us but he wants to take Trautman's mantle by playing through the pain barrier.
There is no way he will leave, he is universally loved at City!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.